Industrial Fabric Market: Summary
The Global Industrial Fabric Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 179.4billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 4.3%.
Industrial fabricsarematerialsutilized for manufacturing parts of structures, machines, and various other technical fabrics. These fabrics are designed and manufactured to use in processes, products, and services of non-textile industries. Good elasticity, high strength, inexpensive production, durability, weather resistance, and low maintenance are some of the properties offered by industrial fabrics. Industrial fabrics differ from textile fabric as they are made of high-performance yarns, fibers, and chemicals that help to prevent failures which may lead to dangerous consequences.
Industrial Fabric Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Growing Demand from Automotive Industry
. Automotive production in the Asia-Pacific, Latin America,, and Africa has increased rapidly owing to rapid industrialization, availability of resources, and cheap labor. According to the International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA), the total production of automotive vehicles was 91,786,861units in 2019.Industrial fabrics are used widely in vehicles such as trains, buses, aircraft, cars, and marine vehicles. Moreover, properties of industries fabrics such as weather-resistant, good elasticity, high strength, and durability haveincreased its adoption in the automotive industry for manufacturing carpets, seating fabrics, airbags, tyres, safety belts, and others. Thus, increasing demand for industrial fabrics from the automotive industry in order to improve the performance of automotive parts has anticipated to drive product growth.
- Stringent Government Regulation
Stringent regulations have been imposed by various governing bodies in different countries regarding the manufacturing of industrial fabrics. Industrial fabrics are subjected to various regulations in its entire ecosystem from sourcing, designing, pre-shipment and manufacturing stage. For instance, ASTM ha imposedASTM D5034 - 09(2017)standards is a grab test for determination of breaking force and elongation of commercial shipments of fabrics. Thus, strengthen regulations imposed by various governing bodies across the globe has expected to hinder the growth of industrial fabric market.
Industrial Fabric Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based onfiber type: Polyester,Polyamide, Aramid, CompositeandOthers.
- Segmentation based onraw materials: Chemical, Wool, Cotton, Silk, andOthers.
- Segmentation based on application: Automotive Carpet, Conveyor Belt,Transmission Belt, Protective Apparel, Flame Resistant Apparel, and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Industrial Fabric Market: Report Scope
The report on the industrial fabricmarket covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million), Volume (Kiloton)
Fiber Type,Raw Material,Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Ahlstrom-Munksjö(Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Forbo International SA
- TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC.
- ContiTech AG
- Cerex Advanced Fabrics, Inc.
- W. Barnet GmbH & Co. KG
- Johns Manville
- Fitesa S.A.
- Henderson Textiles
- Berry Global Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc.
- Freudenberg Performance Materials Holding SE & Co. KG
- Beaulieu Technical Textiles
- Cbc fashions
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Other Key Companies
Industrial Fabric Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Industrial Fabric Market, by FiberType
Industrial Fabric Market, by Raw Material
Industrial Fabric Market, by Application
- Automotive Carpet
- Conveyor Belt
- Transmission Belt
- Protective Apparel
- Flame Resistant Apparel
Industrial Fabric Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Industrial Fabric Market Providers
- Industrial Fabric Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Industrial Fabric Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE INDUSTRIAL FABRIC MARKET STUDY