Industrial Adhesives Market: Summary
The Global Industrial Adhesives Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 73.9 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 4.9%.
Industrial Adhesives are to bind the surfaces by means of adhesive bonding processes. Adhesives can be used in various applications from packaging to building and construction. These are user-friendly and allow permanent assembly of similar and dissimilar substrates. For instance, hot-melt or spray adhesives can be used to bond fabric to wood, plastic, or metal, thus avoiding the need for stitching.
Industrial Adhesives Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Growth in the Packaging, Construction, and Woodworking & Transportation Market
Increasing packaging demand from various end-use industries such as pharmaceuticals, food & beverages, and cosmetics is expected to boost market growth over the forecasted period. Growth of e-commerce commodities demand, in which packaging is a necessary factor, is anticipated to drive the industrial adhesives demand over the coming years. In automotive application, Industrial adhesives are used in structural metal bonding, structural fiber-reinforced plastic bonding, interior exterior trim, and glass bonding in automotive applications. They are also used to join interior parts and reduce the need for rivets and welding. Industrial adhesives help in reducing the weight of vehicles, which, in turn, improves fuel economy. Thus, the growing automotive industry is projected to drive the product market demand over the forecasted period.
- Stringent Environmental Regulations
The environmental issues are the key concern point for the entire world and has gained importance since last few years. For industrial adhesives market, regulation over the VOC emissions imposed by the governments of emerging and emerged markets is expected to act as a roadblock. The key manufacturers need to meet the safety standards while manufacturing the adhesives and sealants for varied application areas, in order to minimize the VOC emissions. For instance, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has imposed restriction on the manufacturing and sale of the certain adhesives with the prime focus to reduce the VOC content. Hence, the stringent regulation to limit VOC emissions is projected to hamper the market growth in the assessment period.
Industrial Adhesives Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on material base: Synthetic and Natural
- Segmentation based on compositions: Acrylic, Vinyl, Epoxy Resins, Polyolefin Polymers, Rubber, Amine-Based Resins, and Others
- Segmentation based on application: Automotive, Packaging, Medical, Electronics and Electrical, and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Industrial Adhesives Market: Report Scope
The report on the industrial adhesives market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million) and Volume (Kiloton)
Material Base, Composition, Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Solvay. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Avery Dennison Corporation.
- Hitachi Chemical Co. Ltd
- Lord Corporation
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- BASF SE
- Pidilite Industries Ltd
- H.B. Fuller Company
- Other Key Companies
Industrial Adhesives Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Industrial Adhesives Market, by Material Base
Industrial Adhesives Market, by Composition
- Epoxy Resins
- Polyolefin Polymers
- Amine-Based Resins
Industrial Adhesives Market, by Application
- Electronics and Electrical
Industrial Adhesives Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Industrial Adhesives Market Providers
- Industrial Adhesives Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Industrial Adhesives Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE INDUSTRIAL ADHESIVES MARKET STUDY