Incident Response Market: Summary
The Global Incident Response Market is estimated to reach USD 47.7 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 16.1%, predicts forencis research (FSR).
Incident response is a methodology any organization uses to manage data after a cyberattack. It is also called an IT incident, a computer incident, or a security incident. The purpose of incident response is to handle the impact of cyberattack by improving the time and cost, and by reducing the losses. It is used to help IT staff detect, respond, and to recover from the network damage. It does not only help the organization to control and manage the attack but also it gives a clear set of protocol to take place even before and during the safety incident.
Incident Response Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Increasing Financial Loss
The increasing financial loss in the organizations may increase the demand for the incident response market for the detection and identification of the attack. Incident response helps the organizations to reduce and control the situations related to cybersecurity. This also allows companies to mitigate the damage and reduce the delay costs, which are coming from disruptions. Furthermore, to improve the attack detection method within the organization to avoid financial loss and also to reduce the impact on company infrastructure.
Hence, increasing financial loss is expected to surge the incident response market during the forecast period.
- Increasing Number of Cyber-Attack
The increasing number of cyber-attack results in many unknown and frenzy of activity. Incident response plan permits to identify, minimize the damage and as well as reduce the cyber-attacks. In addition, it helps the organization to perform a complete, fast and effective response. It can also be used to identify the real-time threat indicators and reduce disaster recovery time.
This trend is expected to continue in the forecast period, which is anticipated to drive the incident response market during the forecast period.
- Regular Changes in Regulatory Compliance
Rules and regulations regarding data privacy across the globe keeps on changing with time. The regular change in regulatory compliance makes it difficult for the incident response to handle the data and to maintain constant growth. Hence, the regular changes in regulatory compliance may restrain the growth of the incident response market.
Incident Response Market: Key Segments
- Based on Deployment Mode: Cloud and On-premise.
- Based on Security Type: Network Security, Internet Security, Endpoint Security, Cloud Security, and Application Security.
- Based on Component: Solution and
- Based on Services: Response Retainer Service, Threat Hunting Service, Planning & Development Service, Tabletop Exercises Service, Assessment Service, Emergency Response service and Retainer Service.
- Based on End-User: Introduction, BFSI, Manufacturing, IT & Telecom, Travel, Media and Entertainment, Government & Legal Services and
- Key Regions Covered: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis
Incident Response Market: Report Scope
The report on the incident response market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Deployment Mode, Security Type, Component, Services, End-User, and Region
Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America
Key Companies Covered
- IBM Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- FireEye, Inc.
- Accenture Plc
- McAfee, LLC
- Optiv Security Inc.
- Other Key Companies
Incident Response Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Incident Response Market, By Deployment Mode
Incident Response Market, By Security Type
- Network Security
- Internet Security
- Endpoint Security
- Cloud Security
- Application Security
Incident Response Market, By Component
Incident Response Market, By Component
- Response Retainer Service
- Threat Hunting Service
- Planning & Development Service
- Tabletop Exercises Service
- Assessment Service
- Emergency Response service
- Retainer Service
Incident Response Market, By End-User
- IT & Telecom
- Media and Entertainment
- Government & Legal Services
Incident Response Market, By Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its advancement?
- What will be the result of the developments in the global market in the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the types of global markets?
- What are the growing applications of the global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will influence the global market growth over the study period?
- Who is the key global player driver in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the actual global market conditions?
- Incident Response Market Providers
- Incident Response Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Incident Response Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE INCIDENT RESPONSE MARKET STUDY
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1. Increasing Financial Loss
4.2.2. Increasing Number of Cyber-Attack
4.3.1. Regular Changes in Regulatory Compliance
4.4.1. Increasing BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) Trend
4.5.1 Availability of Open Source Platform
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
6 INCIDENT RESPONSE MARKET BY DEPLOYMENT MODE, Market Size in USD Million (2018-2027)
7 INCIDENT RESPONSE MARKET BY SECURITY TYPE, MARKET Size in USD Million (2018-2027)
7.2 Network Security
7.3 Internet Security
7.4 Endpoint Security
7.5 Cloud Security
7.6 Application Security
8 INCIDENT RESPONS MARKET BY COMPONENT, MARKET Size in USD Million (2018-2027)
9 INCIDENT RESPONS MARKET BY SERVICES, MARKET Size in USD Million (2018-2027)
9.2 Response Retainer Service
9.3 Threat Hunting Service
9.4 Planning & Development Service
9.5 Tabletop Exercises Service
9.6 Assessment Service
9.7 Emergency Response service
9.8 Retainer Service
10 INCIDENT RESPONSE MARKET BY END-USER, MARKET Size in USD Million (2018-2027)
10.4 IT & Telecom
10.6 Media and Entertainment
10.7 Government & Legal Services
11 INCIDENT RESPONSE MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2018-2027)
11.1 North America
8.2.6. The Netherlands
8.2.7. Rest of Europe
8.3.4. South Korea
8.3.6. Rest of Asia-Pacific
11.4 Middle East & Africa
8.4.1. Saudi Arabia
8.4.3. Rest of Middle East & Africa
11.5 South America
8.5.3. Rest of South America
12 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
12.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
12.3 Company Benchmarking
13 COMPANY PROFILES
13.1 IBM Corporation
13.1.1 Company Overview
13.1.2 Financial Overview
13.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
13.1.4 Key Developments
13.1.5 SWOT Analysis
13.2 Cisco Systems, Inc.
13.3 Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
13.4 FireEye, Inc.
13.6 Accenture Plc
13.8 McAfee, LLC
13.9 Optiv Security Inc.
13.10 Other Key Companies
14.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
14.2 Primary Discussion Guide
14.3 Customization Options
Note1: Tentative table of contents, may get updated during the course of research.
Note2: Company financial information is subject to availability in public domain
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STUDY