Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market: Summary
The Global Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 40.2 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 28%.
Hyper-Converged Infrastructure is refer to a software defined IT framework which helps in virtualizing all the elements of hardware-defined systems. Whereas, it helps to deliver flexibility and clarity as compare to the legacy solutions. It is used to enhance the data center management with the transportation system for software and transaction instead of network of processor with storage devices. However, it helps to limit the need of installing a separate storage area network of network attached storage, by reducing the operating cost in an infrastructural system.
Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market: Drivers & Opportunity
- Rising Need for Data Protection and Disaster Recovery
The rising need for data protection and disaster recovery is witness to play a key driver in the growth of hyper converged infrastructure market in the forecast period. Whereas, the hyper converged architectures and network hardware with the hypervisor software lead to develop and create a virtual machine, which can help in disaster recovery functions to protect against any incident. Also, it helps to reduce cost, administrative burden and enhance the environment which can boost the market growth. However, it will support to build a hybrid cloud environments as well as the software defined nature of HCI which can enhance the public and private cloud to use as a replication for the disaster recovery.
Hence, the Nutanix, a hyper-converged pioneer is offers an integrated backup and disaster recovery to protect virtualized applications.
The one of the major concern issue for the hyper-converged infrastructure market is the high cost which may hamper the growth of the market. Whereas, most of the HCI solution does not provide an integrated network components. These means that application may never reach the performance from the HCI solution. However, many hyper-converged solution require purchase of third party installation software along with network switch as well as the networking software which boost the total cost of user.
Hence, high costs issues of hyper converged infrastructure market may restraint the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Component: Hardware and Software.
- Segmentation based on Enterprise Size: Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises and Large Enterprises.
- Segmentation based on Application: Data Center Consolidation, Backup Recovery, Critical Applications Virtualization, Remote Office or Branch Office, Virtualization Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and others.
- Segmentation based on End-User: BFSI, IT and Telecommunications, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Energy and Utilities, Education and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market: Report Scope
The report on the hyper-converged infrastructure market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Component, Enterprise Size, Application, End-Use, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Nutanix (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Dell Inc.
- VMware, Inc
- Scale Computing
- Other Key Companies
- DataCore Software
- Hitachi Vantara LLC
- SANGFOR TECHNOLOGIES
- HiveIO Inc.
Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market, by Component
Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market, by Application
- Data Center Consolidation
- Backup Recovery
- Critical Applications Virtualization
- Remote Office Or Branch Office
- Virtualization Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market, by End-User
- IT and Telecommunications
- Energy and Utilities
Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market Providers
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE HYPER-CONVERGED INFRASTRUCTURE MARKET STUDY