Homeland Security and Emergency Management Market Summary
The Global Homeland Security and Emergency Management Market is estimated to reach USD 861.8 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 6.2%.
Homeland security is a system taken by the government of each country against various terrorist attacks, cyber-attacks, and many others. The homeland security and emergency management consist of the study of all the federal agencies and government that make effort to reduce, prevent, and minimize the damage from human attacks as well as the first responders for man-made events and natural disasters.
The emergency is a type of unplanned event which includes wildfires, severe storms, flooding, earthquake, winter storm, terrorist attacks, and many other situations. Emergency management is dependent on four phases such as mitigation, preparedness, response, and recovery. In other words, emergency management is the managerial function charged with creating the framework within which the communities reduce vulnerability to hazards and manage disasters.
Homeland Security And Emergency Management Market: Drivers & Opportunities
- Increasing Terrorist Attacks and Cyber Threats
According to the Global Terrorism Index (GTI), terrorists killed 15,952 people in 2018 across the world. As per the data stated by Salient IT, cyber-attacks are increased by 32% in 2018. The department of homeland security of every country plays an important role in countering cyber threats by implementing various services to reduce the risk of systemic cybersecurity and communications challenges and increase the cyber defence of the country. In terms of reducing terrorist attacks, the country made new technologies for detecting the explosives, help to protect critical infrastructure, and cyber networks from attack. Hence, increasing terrorist attacks and cyberattacks can be expected to drive the homeland security and emergency management system market during the forecast period.
- Increasing Adoption of Wireless Communication System and Unmanned Systems
Continuous developments in wireless communication systems can become an opportunity for homeland security and emergency system market. Due to convenience, speed accessibility, constant connectivity, the wireless system must be capable of supporting remote device management, can change to configurations to comply with security policy. Wireless communication system n could manage wireless infrastructure via management interfaces which can develop overall enterprise management infrastructure. Unmanned systems or unmanned vehicles are expected to be used extensively in homeland security for policing and surveillance.
Homeland Security And Emergency Management Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on application: Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Segmentation based on end user: Border Security, Risk and Emergency Services, Law Enforcement and Intelligence Gathering, Cybersecurity, Maritime Security, And Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Homeland Security And Emergency Management Market: Report Scope
The report on the homeland security and emergency management covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Billion)
Application, End User, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- IBM Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Thales group
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Cobham Limited
- Harris Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- Moog Inc.
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Other Key Companies
Homeland Security And Emergency Management Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Homeland Security And Emergency Management Market, by Application
- Homeland Security
- Emergency Management
Homeland Security And Emergency Management Market, by End User
- Border Security
- Risk and Emergency Services
- Law Enforcement and Intelligence Gathering
- Maritime Security
Homeland Security And Emergency Management Market, by Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing global market conditions?
- Homeland Security And Emergency Management Market Providers
- Homeland Security And Emergency Management Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Homeland Security And Emergency Management Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE HOMELAND SECURITY AND EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT MARKET STUDY
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1. Increasing Terrorist Attacks and Cyber Threats
4.2.2. Increasing Natural Disasters Due to Climate Conditions
4.3.1. Slow adoption and Low Concern Regarding Risk Management
4.4.1. Increasing Adoption of Wireless Communication System and Unmanned Systems
4.5.1. Combination of New Technology with Existing Technology
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
5.3 Technological Impact Analysis
5.3.1 Unmanned Systems
5.3.2 Wireless Communications Systems
5.3.3 Advanced Electronic Components (Sensors, Detectors)
6 GLOBAL HOMELAND SECURITY AND EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
6.2 Homeland Security
6.3 Emergency Systems
7 GLOBAL HOMELAND SECURITY AND EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT BY END USER, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
7.2 Border Security
7.3 Risk and Emergency Services
7.4 Law Enforcement and Intelligence Gathering
7.6 Maritime Security
8 GLOBAL HOMELAND SECURITY AND EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
8.1 North America
8.2.6 Rest of Europe
8.3.4 South Korea
8.3.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.4 Middle East and Africa
8.4.1 Saudi Arabia
8.4.3 Rest of Middle East and Africa
8.5 South America
8.5.3 Rest of South America
9 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
9.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
9.3 Company Benchmarking
10 COMPANY PROFILES
10.1 IBM Corporation
10.1.1 Company Overview
10.1.2 Financial Overview
10.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
10.1.4 Key Developments
10.1.5 SWOT Analysis
10.2 Thales group
10.3 Lockheed Martin Corporation
10.4 Elbit Systems Ltd.
10.5 Honeywell International Inc.
10.6 Cobham Limited
10.7 Harris Corporation
10.8 Raytheon Company
10.9 Moog Inc.
10.10 Northrop Grumman Corporation
10.11 Other Key Companies
11.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
11.2 Primary Discussion Guide
11.3 Customization Options
Note1: Tentative table of contents, may get updated during the course of research.
Note2: Company financial information is subject to availability in public domain
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STUDY