HOME AUTOMATION SYSTEM MARKET: SUMMARY
The Global Home Automation System Market is projected to reach around USD 141.7 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 12.5%.
Home automation is the automatic and electronic control of household activity, features, and appliances. In other words, customer can easily control the utilities and features of home via Internet to make life more convenient, secure, and even spend less on household bills. There are three main components of home automation system: sensors, controllers, and actuators. Sensors monitors various changes in daylight, temperature, or motion detection. Home automation systems can then adjust those settings as per customer preferences. Controllers of the devices means the smartphone or personal computer is used for send or receive the message of the status. Moreover, actuators may be light switches, motors, or motorized valves that control the actual mechanism, or function, of a home automation system.
HOME AUTOMATION SYSTEM MARKET: DRIVERS & RESTRAINT
- Rising Demand of Smartphone and Smart Gadgets
Home automation system is mainly used for comfort, convenience, safety, and security. In the current scenario, home automation system is mostly operating on wireless technologies such as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Every smartphone consists of wireless technologies to operate such home operating system. Increasing population increases the demand od smartphones and smart gadgets to control such systems. The software of the home automation systems based on different smartphone operating system-based applications. These applications will help to control each and every part of the automation system and hence, demand of smartphone & smart gadgets are expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
The home automation system requires various types of systems, controllers, and software to be installed in personal computers, smartphone, or in smart gadgets. These sensors and controllers are costly due to their features and operating performance. These systems were not produced and installed in large scale and demanded a lot of interventions like rewiring all the house. Wireless home automation system consists of various wireless controllers and systems which are need to be installed on various systems of the house. Hence, it will have expected to hamper the growth of the home automation system market during the forecast period.
HOME AUTOMATION SYSTEM MARKET: KEY SEGMENTS
- By Product: Security & Access Control, Lighting Control, Climate Control, Energy Management Control, HVAC Control, Entertainment Control, and Others
- By Technology: Network technology and Wireless Technology
- Based on Region Covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa with individual country-level analysis.
HOME AUTOMATION SYSTEM MARKET: REPORT SCOPE
The report on the home automation system market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Product and Technology
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South Africa
KEY COMPANIES COVERED
- Honeywell International Inc. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Schneider Electric
- Johnson Controls
- ACUITY BRANDS LIGHTING, INC.
- Ingersoll-Rand plc
- Wirepath Home Systems, LLC, dba Control4
- Crestron Electronics, Inc.
- Lutron Electronics Co., Inc.
- Savant Systems LLC
- Remote Technologies Inc.
- Nortek Security & Control, LLC
- Havells India Ltd.
- Other Key Companies
HOME AUTOMATION SYSTEM MARKET: REPORT SEGMENTATION
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Home Automation System Market, by Technology
- Network Technology
- GSM Network
- CDMA Network
- LTE Network
- Wireless Technology
- Others (Thread, EnOcean, UPB)
Home Automation System Market, by Product
- Security & Access Control
- Lighting Control
- Climate Control
- Energy Management Control
- HVAC Control
- Entertainment Control
Home Automation System Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered by the Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market globally and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market worldwide?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the world?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario globally?
- Home Automation System Market Providers
- Home Automation System Market Solution and Services Suppliers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Home Automation System Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE HOME AUTOMATION SYSTEM MARKET STUDY