HIGH PRESSURE PROCESSING EQUIPMENT MARKET: SUMMARY
The Global High Pressure Processing Equipment Market is projected to reach 727.9 Million by 2027 with the CAGR 10.1% between the forecast period.
High Pressure Processing (HHP) alternatively termed as Ultra-High Pressure (UHP) or High Hydrostatic Pressure (HHP) is the non-thermal or cold pasteurization technique of food processing and preservation. HPP inhibits growth of microbes by applying high pressure within the range of 400MPa – 600MPa (58,000 – 87,000psi) for few minutes. This technique inactivates microbes and denature proteins and enzyme, without hampering the taste, quality and nutrient value of the food and extends the shelf-life of perishable food products. HPP equipment is extensively used for preserving juices, soups and purees, Ready-to-eat meats products and dips.
HIGH PRESSURE PROCESSING EQUIPMENT MARKET: DRIVERS & OPPORTUNITY
- Rising Consumption of Nutrient Rich, Minimally Processed Food
Over since ages, consumers are keenly interested towards consumption of nutrient-rich, fresh, tasteful and minimally processed food. The minimal processed food possesses longer shelf-life without altering the taste of the food products. Growing consumer awareness regarding nutrient degradation in the thermal preservation process, which creates higher demand for HPP equipment. Rising consumer willingness to pay more for nutrient dense and minimally processed food to obtain higher amount of nutrition, is expected to drive the demand for high pressure processing equipment. Higher inclination of consumers towards uptake of high quality foods with sensory experience similar to fresh and additive free attributes, is further projected to boost the market growth in the years to follow.
- Increasing Awareness Regarding Clean Label and Safe Products
Processed foods are obtained after excessive treatment such as pasteurization, sterilization resulting in hampering the color, flavor, texture and nutritional products. Whereas, HPP preserves the food quality through implementing high amount of pressure. Shifting consumer preference towards chemical and preservative free products owing to rise in health conscious population with higher awareness regarding advantages of natural products is driving the global attention towards adoption of HPP. This further promotes adoption of HPP equipment.
- High Cost of HPP Equipment
HPP equipment market is hampered owing to high cost associated with the HPP technology when compared to the traditional food preservation techniques. The high initial cost of equipment along with installation of the HPP plant with development of safety coded environment hinders the adoption of HPP technology and equipment by the players. In addition to this, high maintenance cost of the HPP equipment further escalates the overall cost associated with HPP equipment.
HIGH PRESSURE PROCESSING EQUIPMENT MARKET: KEY SEGMENTS
- By type, the market is segmented into: Horizontal and Vertical
- By application, the market is segmented into: Vegetable & Fruits, Meat & Sea Products, Dips, Sauces & Salsa, Infant Food, Dairy Products, Beverages and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
HIGH PRESSURE PROCESSING EQUIPMENT MARKET: REPORT SCOPE
The report on the high pressure processing equipment market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type and Application
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
KEY COMPANIES COVERED
- Hiperbaric (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Avure Technologies, Inc.
- KOBE STEEL, LTD.
- thyssenkrupp AG
- Metronics Technologies S.L.
- CHIC Group
- Stansted Fluid Power (Products) Ltd
- Universal Pure
- Other Key Players
HIGH PRESSURE PROCESSING EQUIPMENT MARKET: REPORT SEGMENTATION
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
High Pressure Processing Equipment Market, by Type
High Pressure Processing Equipment Market, by Application
- Vegetable & Fruits
- Meat & Sea Products
- Dips, Sauces & Salsa
- Infant Food
- Dairy Products
High Pressure Processing Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY THE REPORT
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- High Pressure Processing Equipment Market Providers
- High Pressure Processing Equipment Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of High Pressure Processing Equipment Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE HIGH PRESSURE PROCESSING EQUIPMENT MARKET STUDY