Helideck Monitoring System Market: Summary
The Global Helideck Monitoring System Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 302.1 million by 2027 at a CAGR of around 5.1%.
The helideck monitoring system is used to identify the helideck motion in the time of helicopter landing takeoff activities for enhancing the safety in opposed weather condition. It helps to provide the real-time information data for the helicopter operations in a hostile environment to improve both flight and passenger safety. The system is mostly used for the offshore on floating production and storage vessels (FPSO) and seismic vessels. However, the HMS can interface with all types of weather such as air temperature and barometric pressure, humidity, wind speed and direction, cloud height, velocity, and helideck attitude.
Helideck Monitoring System Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Increasing Usage of Sensor Technology
With the usage of sensor technology, it witnesses to improve the offshore weather monitoring feature which will lead to improving the market growth. Also, it offers high quality and accurate helideck motion sensors for the enhancement in all sea conditions. As well as, it support to detect the lightning and thunderstorm movements tracking to boost the security and location attribute.
Hence, increasing usage of sensor technology is anticipated to improve the demand of the market in the forecast period.
- Advancement in Automatic and Manual Generation
The advancement in an automatic generation will help to send electronically to the offshore users which may boost the market demand. To enhance the helicopter operations, the report is sent by email includes data on the environment condition on-site and also the additional data on helideck such as location and fuel availabilities. It can also provide various benefits to the operator by manually editing the data and observation for the significant report.
Hence, the advancement in an automatic and manual generation may lead to an increase in the helideck monitoring system market demand in the forecast period.
- Lack of Skilled Professionals
The offshore operations are a bit more complex than others which required a high level of trained professionals to land and take off from an offshore installation and to identify the weather conditions. In the landing and taking off from the moving helidecks, it requires highly airmanship skills more than moving in a fixed platform.
Hence, the lack of skilled professionals is projected to hinder the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Helideck Monitoring System Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on System: Software and Hardware.
- Segmentation based on Vertical: Marine and Offshore Oil & Gas.
- Segmentation based on Application: Defense and Commercial.
- Segmentation based on End-Use: Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Aftermarket.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa with individual country-level analysis.
Helideck Monitoring System Market: Report Scope
The report on the helideck monitoring system market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
System, Vertical, Application, End-Use, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Vaisala (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Dynamax Inc.
- RH Marine
- AWA Marine
- ASB Systems PVT LTD
- Observator Group
- Other Key Companies
- Monitor Systems Scotland Ltd
- RigStat LP
- ShoreConnection International AS
- Automasjon & Data AS
Helideck Monitoring System Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Helideck Monitoring System Market, by System
- Cloud height sensor
- Motion sensor
- Direction Sensor
Helideck Monitoring System Market, by Vertical
- Offshore Oil and Gas
Helideck Monitoring System Market, by Application
Helideck Monitoring System Market, by End-Use
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
Helideck Monitoring System Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Helideck Monitoring System Market Providers
- Helideck Monitoring System Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Helideck Monitoring System Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE HELIDECK MONITORING SYSTEM MARKET STUDY