HEAD UP DISPLAY MARKET: SUMMARY
The Global Head Up Display Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 16.8 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 26.2%.
Head up display is a digital transparent image that is projected onto the windshield of a car, displaying the same information you would get from the dashboard. HUDs were initially developed for aviation and military applications; however, they are increasingly being used in automobiles, commercial aircraft, and other wearables. The easiest way for manufacturers to equip a car with a HUD is to use a ‘combiner’ system. This comprises a discretely hidden projector that beams its information onto a small transparent screen, or combiner. Increasing adoption of augmented reality and virtual reality technologies and increasing demand for connected vehicles are expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
HEAD UP DISPLAY MARKET: DRIVERS & RESTRAINT
- Increasing Adoption of Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Technologies in Automotive
The automotive sector accounts for the largest investments in augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) technologies. AR HUD is an advanced driver assistance system projecting real-time information to help a driver stay more focused. This data is displayed on the windshield and usually consists of warning signals, speed, engine status, navigation and more. Although many car manufacturers have already implemented this technology, the full potential of AR HUD is yet to be show to the world. The major advantage of this technology is that the stereoscopic image can adjust to the driver viewing angle. Navigational information, guidance hints, and alerts can now be perceived by drivers as a part of the road.
- Fatal Error Occurred in HUD Technology
If HUD technology is not build properly, this technology will have gone through several issues. optical system complexity and cost are driven by HUD eyebox size, combiner off-axis angle, display accuracy requirements, and optical parallax errors are the several issues might create some problems to customer or designers of HUD technology. Moreover, total HUD system display accuracy error budget includes optical errors, electronic gain and offset errors, errors associated with the CRT and yoke, overhead to combiner misalignment errors, windshield variations, environmental conditions (including temperature), assembly tolerances, and installation errors. These types of error will restrain the market during forecast period.
HEAD UP DISPLAY MARKET: KEY SEGMENTS
- Segmentation based on type: Conventional HUD and AR-Based HUD
- Segmentation based on component: Combiner, Video-Generator, Projector Unit, and Software
- Segmentation based on application: Automotive Industry and Aviation
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
HEAD UP DISPLAY MARKET: REPORT SCOPE
The report on the Head Up Display market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Component, Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
KEY COMPANIES COVERED
- Nippon Seiki Co., Ltd. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- BAE Systems
- DENSO CORPORATION
- Visteon Corporation
- Continental AG
- Pioneer Corporation
- Thales Group
- Panasonic Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Elbit Systems Ltd
- Saab AB
- Yazaki Corporation
- Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company
- Other Key Companies
HEAD UP DISPLAY MARKET: REPORT SEGMENTATION
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Head Up Display Market, by Type
- Conventional HUD
- AR-Based HUD
Head Up Display Market, by Component
- Projector Unit
Head Up Display Market, by Application
- Automotive Industry
- Commercial Vehicles
- Passenger Cars
- Military Aviation
- Civil Aviation
Head Up Display Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Head Up Display Market Providers
- Head Up Display Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Head Up Display Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE HEAD UP DISPLAY MARKET STUDY