Hand Hygiene Products Market: Summary
The Global Hand Hygiene Products Market is projected to reach a value of USD 12661.23 million by 2027 at a CAGR of 7.2%.
The hand hygiene products are in form liquid, gel or foam has been designed for application to the hands to inactivate microorganisms. The hand hygiene products is being act as a cleaning hand to remove viruses, bacteria, microorganisms, and various other harmful and unwanted substances stuck to the hands. Global hand hygiene products market is growing at a rapid pace with the growing incidence of chronic diseases and the ongoing Covid-19 pandemics. However, presence of the fake product are expected to hinder the growth of the market.
Hand Hygiene Products Market: Market Dynamics
- Ongoing Covid-19 Pandemics
- There has been ongoing covid-19 pandemic is play a significant role for the hand hygiene products. The breakdown of the Covid-19 and health awareness has led to rise and that is growing the demand for the hand hygiene product market.
- The healthcare professionals throughout the globe is being recommending the wash hand with soap as well as water to prevent from the spread of coronavirus. The hand hygiene products such as sanitizer gel is one of the best alternative to being use for reduce the level of germs from the hands.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have also being taken initiatives to make people aware of hand hygiene as well as the risks associated with not maintaining the hygiene.
- On March 2020, with response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Irish tech company has been introduce a hand washing app to make ensure the health workers as well as the general public is being correctly washing their hands to the World Health Organization (WHO) standards.
- The various FMCG companies are also being campaigns with the advertisements as well as with the social media sites to grow the awareness among its consumers for the health safety measures in the COVID-19 crisis.
- On April 2020, the Cipla Health had introduce Ciphands range of hand sanitation products.
- Presence of Fake Products
Hand Hygiene Products Market: Key Segments
The hand hygiene products market is majorly segments into product type, sales channel and end-user.
- On the basis of type, the market is bifurcated into hand sanitizer, soaps, hand wash and others. The hand sanitizer is projected hold the largest share in the forecast period. The hand sanitizers have an advantage over the various products as they can be applied directly without water.
- On the basis of sales channel, the market is sub segmented into direct and indirect.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is sub divided into residential, commercial and institutional. The commercial based segment is excepted to hold the strongest growth in the forecast period. The increasing use in the hotels as well as in the healthcare industries, the commercial segment is projected to fuel the market growth in the forecast period.
Hand Hygiene Products Market: Key Regions
On the basis of region, the market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America accounted for the major market share with rising concern for health as well as the hygiene maintenance in the region is expected to drive the market. However, Asia Pacific is anticipate to grow at the fastest growth rate with the increasing is attributed to the rising awareness about hygiene among consumers. The growing online shopping has also being reshaped the of the market in the region and is projected to boost the demand for hand hygiene product in the forecast period.
Hand Hygiene Products Market: Report Scope
The report on the hand hygiene products Market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecast up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Sales Channel and End-User
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- 3M (Company Overview, Financial Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis, & Key Strategy)
- Best Sanitizers, Inc.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Kimberly Clark Corp
- Procter & Gamble
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc.
- The Himalaya Drug Company
- Other Key Companies
Hand Hygiene Products Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Hand Hygiene Products Market, by Product Type
- Hand Sanitizer
- Hand Wash
Hand Hygiene Products Market, by Sales Channel
Hand Hygiene Products Market, by End-User
Hand Hygiene Products Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Hand Hygiene Products Market Providers
- Hand Hygiene Products Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Hand Hygiene Products Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE HAND HYGIENE PRODUCTS MARKET STUDY