Guar Gum Market: Summary
The Global Guar Gum Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 1.4 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 6.2%.
Guar gum is also known as gellen gum and is a galactomannan polysaccharide extracted from guar beansIt is used for emulsifying, stabilize, and thicken the texture of certain industrial and food products. Non-toxic nature, low calories, and high fibers are properties of guar gum owing to which it is used as additives in food & beverages such as almond milk, bottled coconut, yoghurts, soups, and fiber supplements. Moreover, they have the ability to hydrate rapidly in cold water to attain uniform and high viscosity at relatively low concentrations.
Guar Gum Market: Drivers & Restraint
- Growing Application Due to Multifunctional Properties of Guar Gum
Growing consumer awareness of nutrition and health has resulted in inclination towards the use of natural and organic products. Guar gum is a natural ingredient extracted from guar beans, and offers various health benefits such as increasing glucose tolerance, reducing serum low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol and triglycerides. Owing to these properties food manufacturers are using guar gum in various food products as a stabilizer, emulsifier, thickener, binding agent, and coating agents. Additionally, fracturing, waterproofing, binding, and gelling are other properties of guar gum which makes it ideal additives for variousdifferent industries such as mining, oil & gas, textile, pharmaceuticals, explosives, and water treatment. Thus, multi-functional properties of guar gum have increased its use in various applications.
- Availability of Guar Gum Substitutes
Guar gum is used in various applications such as food & beverages, oil & gas, mining, and others. However, easy availability of substitutes and volatility in price of guar are some of the factors which are leading to the development of cheaper substitutes in various industries sectors. For instance, a blend of starch and psyllium areused asa substitutefor guar gum in bakery products such as cookies, muffins, cakes, and bagels. Similarly, some major substitutes of guar gum such as xanthan gum, locust bean gum, cellulose-based gum, carrageenan, pectin, and synthetic polymers are used in various industries. Thus, theavailability of various substitutes at cheaper rate may hinder the growth of the guar gum market.
Guar Gum Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based ongrade: Food Grade, Industrial Grade, andPharmaceutical Grade.
- Segmentation based onfunction: Emulsifier, Thickening Agent, Gelling Agent,Friction Reducer, StabilizerandOthers.
- Segmentation based on application: Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical & Cosmetics,Oil & Gas, Paper Manufacturing, Mining & Explosives, and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Guar Gum Market: Report Scope
The report on the guar gummarket covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million), Volume (Kiloton)
Grade, Function,Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- VIKAS WSP LTD.(Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Ingredion Incorporated
- Cargill, Incorporated.
- Shree Ram Industries
- Agro Gums
- India Glycols Limited
- LUCID COLLOIDS LTD.
- GuangraoLiuhe Chemical Co., Ltd
- Neelkanth Polymers
- Altrafine Gums
- Supreme Gums Pvt. Ltd.
- Ruchi Soya Industries Limited
- rama gum industries limited
- Other Key Companies
Guar Gum Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Guar Gum Market, by Grade
- Food Grade
- Industrial Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
Guar Gum Market, by Function
- Thickening Agent
- Gelling Agent
- Friction Reducer
Guar Gum Market, by Application
- Food & Beverages
- Pharmaceutical & Cosmetics
- Oil & Gas
- Paper Manufacturing
- Mining & Explosives
Guar Gum Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Guar gum Market Providers
- Guar gum Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Guar gum Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE GUAR GUM MARKET STUDY