CRISPR Technology Market: Summary
The Global CRISPR Technology Market was estimated to a value of USD 704.467 million in 2019 at a CAGR of 25.3%.
CRISPR/Cas9 is a family of DNA sequences found in the genomes of prokaryotic organisms such as bacteria and archaea. There has been a continuous increase in the application areas of CRISPR in past few years. This is one of the major reasons that is influencing the growth of the market globally. Furthermore, the Rising Availability of Government and Private Funding, and Increasing Research & Development are also influencing the growth of the market. The key players operating in the market have a huge opportunity by exploring developing or underdeveloped countries. However, factors such as off-target activity & the presence of alternative technologies, and the high costs of using CRISPR are hampering the growth of the market.
CRISPR Technology Market: Key Segments
The CRISPR technology market is majorly segmented into product & service, application, and end-user.
On the basis of product & service, the market is bifurcated into CRISPR Products and CRISPR Services. Further, CRISPR Products are divided into CRISPR enzymes, CRISPR libraries, CRISPR kits, and among others.
On the basis of application, the market is sub-segmented into medical, agriculture, and industrial biotechnology. The medical segment is further segmented into diagnostics, personalized medicine, research & development, and other applications.
On the basis of End User, the market has been segmented into pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, academic & research institutes and among others.
CRISPR Technology Market: Key Regions
On the basis of region, the market is divided into the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa. North America accounted for the major market share owing to the presence of major manufacturers, increasing technological advancements, presence of major players, increasing investment in research and development. However, Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the fastest growth rate aimed at rising investment by key manufacturers in the region and others.
CRISPR Technology Market: Key Developments
In February 2021, Mammoth Biosciences along with Agilent expected to deliver CRISPR-based coronavirus tests
In June 2019, Cellecta, Inc. Launches the First Commercially Available Dual-sgRNA Libraries for CRISPRa and CRISPRi Genetic Screens
In April 2019, GenScript Launches Single-stranded DNA Service for CRISPR-based Gene Editing
CRISPR Technology Market: Report Scope
The report on the CRISPR Technology market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered, and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Value (USD Million)
Product & Service, Application, and End-User
Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa
Key Companies Covered
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES (Company Overview, Financial Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis, & Key Strategy)
- CELLECTA, INC.
- GENECOPOEIA, INC.
- HORIZON DISCOVERY GROUP
- INTEGRATED DNA TECHNOLOGIES (IDT)
- MERCK KGAA
- NEW ENGLAND BIOLABS
- ORIGENE TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
- SYNTHEGO CORPORATION
- THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC
- TOOLGEN, INC.
- Other Key Companies
CRISPR Technology Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
CRISPR Technology Market, by Product & Service
- CRISPR Products
- CRISPR Enzymes
- CRISPR Libraries
- CRISPR Kits
- CRISPR Services
CRISPR Technology Market, by Application
- Personalized Medicine
- Research & Development
- Industrial Biotechnology
CRISPR Technology Market, by End User
- Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Biotechnology Companies
- Academic & Research Institutes
CRISPR Technology Market, by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- CRISPR Technology Market Providers
- CRISPR Technology Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of CRISPR Technology Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE CRISPR TECHNOLOGY MARKET STUDY