Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market: Summary
The Global Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market is projected to reach a value of USD 35451.41 million by 2027 at a CAGR of 32.3%.
The geospatial imagery analytics help to provide the video as well as the image data of the earth. This is being frequently used for examining climate conditions, urban planning as well as disaster response management. The geospatial Imagery analysis system is a platform which is based on big data analytics, which also involves predictive analytics. Global geospatial imagery analytics market is rising with the growing usage of artificial intelligence and big data. However, the stringent government policies regarding geospatial data are expected to hinder the growth of the market.
Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market: Market Dynamics
- Rising Demand for Location-Based Services
- There has been rising demand for location-based services is play a significant role for the geospatial imagery analytics market. The growing demand for location-based analytics services by their businesses to enhance the overall efficiency as well as for decision making.
- The smart city investments have growing rapidly which is also projected boost the demand for services that use location-based solutions.
- According to the Consumer Technology Association reported in 2015 the smart city spending to be USD 14.85 billion and it has been projected to reach USD 34.35 billion by 2020.
- For example, the Internet-connected devices come with location-based features, which help consumers in the get the real-time maps into useful insights.
- Furthermore, with the rising the smartphone adoption as well as the quick sharing capabilities of hyper-local information, the usage of LBS is surging and also providing a tremendous growth opportunities to the players operating in the market.
- Growing Usage of Artificial Intelligence and Big Data
- Emergence of Cloud-Based Geospatial Imagery Analytics
- Stringent Government Policies Regarding Geospatial Data
Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market: Key Segments
The geospatial imagery analytics market is majorly segments into type, deployment mode, technology, application and vertical.
- On the basis of type, the market is bifurcated into video analytics and imagery analytics. The imagery analytics is expected to hold the high growth rate in the projected period, with the rising technological growth in the satellite technology. It is helps to enabled satellites to capture high-resolution images.
- On the basis of deployment mode, the market is sub segmented into cloud and on-premises.
- On the basis of technology, the market is divided into Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Global Positioning Systems (GPS) and Remote Sensing.
- On the basis of application, the market is sub segmented disaster management, construction, energy and resource management, surveillance and monitoring and others. The disaster management segment hold the highest share in the projected period. The GIS, as well as the satellite imagery serve as effective tools for the disaster management and also for monitoring of the natural disasters.
- On the basis of vertical, the market is bifurcated into government, defense and security, environment monitoring, engineering and construction, agriculture, healthcare, energy and utilities and other.
Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market: Key Regions
On the basis of region, the market is divided into Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Americas accounted for the major market share with the high available remote sensing satellites, as well as the communication network infrastructure. Moreover, the region houses several key vendors, which includes Google, Orbital Insight, Esri, Planet Labs, Trimble, and Maxar Technologies. However, Asia-Pacific is projected grow at the fastest growth rate, with growing number of startups as well as the rising investments by the government.
Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market: Report Scope
The report on the geospatial imagery analytics market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecast up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Deployment Mode, Technology, Application, and Vertical
Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa
Key Companies Covered
- Google (Company Overview, Financial Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis, & Key Strategy)
- Hexagon AB
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Maxar Technologies
- TomTom NV
- Trimble Inc.
- Other Key Companies
Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market, by Type
- Video Analytics
- Imagery Analytics
Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market, by Deployment Mode
Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market, by Technology
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Positioning Systems (GPS)
- Remote Sensing
Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market, by Application
- Disaster management
- Energy and Resource Management
- Surveillance and Monitoring
Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market, by Vertical
- Defense and Security
- Environment Monitoring
- Engineering and Construction
- Energy and Utilities
Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market, by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market Providers
- Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market STUDY