GDPR Services Market by Deployment Type (Cloud and On-premises), by Component (Solution and Services), by End-Use (BFSI, Healthcare, Education, Retail & E-Commerce, Media), by Region (Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America) – Global Forecast 2018 to 2025
GDPR Services Maket: Summary
The Global GDPR Services Market is estimated to reach USD 3.3 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 24.6%, observes forencis research (FSR).
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a legal framework that sets guideline for the collection and processing of personal information collected from individuals who lives in European Union (EU). Also, it is a regulation that update and unify data privacy laws across the European Union on data protection and privacy in the European Union and the European Economic Area. The GDPR was approved by the EU Parliament on April 14, 2016 and came in effect on May 25, 2018. GDPR is mainly related to organizations and enterprises which deal with the personal information of EU citizens.
GDPR Services Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Rising Demand for Cloud Computing and IoT Technology
Rising demand for cloud computing and the Internet of Things in the GDPR market are projected to be more effective and may offer end users with augmented products. Also, cloud computing technology may help in increasing data privacy and services for the data. It continuously helps in monitoring the data breach and data transfer in its new environment.
Hence, rising demand for cloud computing and IoT technology is expected to surge the GDPR services market during the forecast period.
- Advancement in Data Processing Transparency
Data transparency is the central principle in GDPR as it advances the purpose of the individual’s rights and accountability. The law for data processing mandates that each organization will have a Data Protection Office (DPO) along with an audit of any activities which happen regarding data processing.
Therefore, advancement in data processing transparency is expected to drive the GDPR services market during the forecast period.
- Non-Compliance Penalties and Regulation Issues
There is a penalty for those companies and organizations that don’t comply with GDPR, fines of up to 4% of annual global revenue or 20 million Euros. British Airways is facing fines of up to €200 million for a data breach in September 2018. Also, Marriott International, Inc. is fined more than £99 million under GDPR services for the data breach.
GDPR Services Market: Key Segments
- Deployment Type Includes: Cloud and On-Premises.
- Component Segment Covers: Solution and
- Based on End-Use: Healthcare, BFSI, Education, Retail & E-Commerce, Media & Entertainment, Travel, and
- Key Regions Covered: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
GDPR Services Market: Report Scope
The report on the GDPR Services market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2025 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2025)
Value (USD Million)
Deployment Type, Component, End-use, and Region
Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America
Key Companies Covered
- IBM Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Veritas Technologies, LLC
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Micro Focus
- Absolute Software Corporation
- Capgemini SE
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Other Key Companies
GDPR Services Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
GDPR Services Market, By Deployment Type
GDPR Services Market, By Component
- Data Management
- API Management
GDPR Services Market, By End-User
- Retail & E-Commerce
- Media & Entertainment
GDPR Services Market, By Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the result of the developments in the global market in the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the progress types of the global market?
- What are the emerging approach to the global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will impact the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the leading global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the actual global market conditions?
- GDPR Services Market Providers
- GDPR Services Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of GDPR Services Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE GDPR SERVICES MARKET STUDY
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1. Rising Demand for Cloud Computing and IoT Technology
4.2.2. Advancement in Data Processing Transparency
4.3.1 Rising Advancement for Cybersecurity
4.4.1 Non-Compliance Penalties and Regulation Issues
4.4.2 Lack of Awareness and Expertise
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
6 GDPR SERVICES MARKET BY DEPLOYMENT TYPE, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
7 GDPR SERVICES MARKET BY COMPONENT, MARKET Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
7.2.1 Data Management
7.2.2 API Management
8 GDPR SERVICES MARKET BY END-USE, MARKET Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
8.5 Retail & E-Commerce
8.6 Media & Entertainment
9 GDPR SERVICES MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
9.1 North America
8.2.6. The Netherlands
8.2.7. Rest of Europe
8.3.4. South Korea
8.3.6. Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.4 Middle East & Africa
8.4.1. Saudi Arabia
8.4.3. Rest of Middle East & Africa
9.5 South America
8.5.3. Rest of South America
10 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
10.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
10.3 Company Benchmarking
11 COMPANY PROFILES
11.1 IBM Corporation
11.1.1 Company Overview
11.1.2 Financial Overview
11.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
11.1.4 Key Developments
11.1.5 SWOT Analysis
11.2 Veritas Technologies, LLC
11.3 Amazon.com, Inc.
11.4 Microsoft Corporation
11.5 Micro Focus
11.6 Absolute Software Corporation
11.7 Capgemini SE
11.8 Oracle Corporation
11.9 SAP SE
11.11 Other Key Companies
12.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
12.2 Primary Discussion Guide
12.3 Customization Options
Note1: Tentative table of contents, may get updated during the course of research.
Note2: Company financial information is subject to availability in public domain
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STUDY
Forencis Research follows robust and deep dive research methodologies to deliver accurate – current, estimated and forecasted market data. Our extensive primary and secondary research help in deriving reliable qualitative and quantitative data to provide verified market insights. Our research team tracks historic trends, existing and recent market dynamics, growth prospects, competitor landscape, and the entire value chain dynamics to attain reliable industry facts to reach accurate market estimates. Primary research is conducted through thorough interviews and detailed surveys with the Key Industry Experts and related participants across the value chain. Secondary research entails acquiring data through paid and reliable databases such as annual reports, SEC filings, research publications, association publications, investor presentations, white papers and other sources. All the above-obtained information is further processed and collated with our existing database prior to its presentation in our publications.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Single User PDF – $ 5,600
Multiple User PDF – $ 7,500
Key Questions Answered by the Report
- Major factors impacting the market and its growth
- Evolving Types of the various products in the Market
- Evolving Application of the various products in the Market
- Growing countries in the Global Market
- Effects of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players
- Key market developments undertaken by the leading players
Customize this Research
- Purchase sections of this report
- Purchase specific country/region analysis
- Avail Data in Preferred Format
- Customize any Type, Application, Geography or Company Profile to attain a Deeper Insight
- Request Updated Version of this Report