G.Fast Chipset Market: Summary
The Global G.Fast Chipset Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 12.3 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 115.2%.
G.Fast refers to a digital subscriber line protocol standard for the local loops lesser than 500 meter, with the 50 Mbit/s to 1 Gbits/s performances targets which will depend on the loop length. It helps the network operator to boost the speed of fiber to copper lines. Moreover, initially the G.fast chipset were introduced for loop lesser than 250 meters.
Hence, the G.fast technology will produce the gigabit level aggregate bit rates possible by adding spectrum to copper line. The technologies used in G.Fast chipset are duplex, channel coding, embraces modulation and vectoring.
G.Fast Chipset Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Highly Adoption for National Broadband Plan (NBP)
The highly adoption for National Broadband Plan (NBP) is witness to increase the demand of the market in the forecast period as NBP encourage the broadband plans to attract the user in the globe platform. As well as it support the governments to enhance its technology growth to help the economics of the country to boost with the new advance features and dynamics. However, these adoption will lead to impact on the growth of every individuals with the GDP growth. Also, with the advance technologies growth it enhance the services of broadband to internet services by providing the ultrafast speed solution.
Hence, with the ultrafast speed features of the chipset will lead to advance the demand of the G.Fast chipset market in the projected period.
- Restricted Residential Application of Gigabits Rates
One of the major key concern of the G.Fast chipset market is the limited residential application of gigabits rates globally. As many of the residential use megabits rates with compared to commercial sector, which many hinder the market growth. However, the increased complexity lead to implementation difficulty, higher power consumption and greater cost. Also it is difficult to deploy in brownfield areas due to complicated civil works inside the home.
Hence, theses factor may lead to hamper the growth of the market in the forecast period.
G.Fast Chipset Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Deployment Types: CPE (Customer-Premises Equipment) and DPU (Distribution Point Units).
- Segmentation based On Copper Line Length Types: Copper-Line Length of Less Than 100 Meters, Copper-Line Length of 100 Meters to 150 Meters, Copper-Line Length of 150 Meters to 200 Meters, Copper-Line Length of 200 Meters to 250 Meters and Copper-Line Length Longer than 250 Meters.
- Segmentation based on End-Use: Residential and Enterprise.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
G.Fast Chipset Market: Report Scope
The report on the G.fast chipset market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Deployment Types, Copper Line Length Types, End-Use, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Broadcom (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- MediaTek Inc.
- Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd
- Sckipio Technologies
- Metanoia Communications Inc.
- Swisscom AG
- BT Group plc
- Other Key Companies
G.Fast Chipset Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
G.Fast Chipset Market, by Deployment Type
- CPE (Customer-Premises Equipment)
- DPU (Distribution Point Units)
G.Fast Chipset Market, by Copper Line Length Types
- Copper-Line Length of Less Than 100 Meters
- Copper-Line Length of 100 Meters to 150 Meters
- Copper-Line Length of 150 Meters to 200 Meters
- Copper-Line Length of 200 Meters to 250 Meters
- Copper-Line Length Longer Than 250 Meters
G.Fast Chipset Market, by End-Use
G.Fast Chipset Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- G.Fast Chipset Market Providers
- G.Fast Chipset Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of G.Fast Chipset Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE G.FAST CHIPSET MARKET STUDY