FOOD ROBOTICS MARKET: SUMMARY
The Global Food Robotics Market is projected to reach a worth USD 3.51 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 8.9%.
Robots are used immensely in all industrial areas including automotive, healthcare, food processing, agriculture and many others to provide easy in industrial operation. With ongoing development in the manufacturing sector, robots are gaining attention from the food and beverage sector to carry out essential functions such as product packaging and repackaging, production, pelletizing and picking and placing the product in the manufacturing facilities. It is used for rapid and efficient operation at varied temperature, pressure and moisture level without human inference. It also provides higher safety and hygiene without any error, resulting into optimization of the overall food manufacturing and processing operations.
FOOD ROBOTICS MARKET: DRIVERS & CHALLENGES
- Growing Automation in Food Industry
The growing global population is generating higher demand for food. Additionally, the consumer’s preference is shifting towards processed and packaged food, which demands for more skilled workforce requiring high level of training to meet the industrial food safety standards, escalating the overall cost. Also, increasing labor shortage, higher labor wages with high probability of human errors can be controlled through automating the process. Increasing pressure on the food manufacturers regarding implementation of advanced technologies to scale up the production standards and profit margin is driving the demand for automation. Automation aids in packaging, processing and placing of delicate and varied food products in extreme conditions without human interference, is further fueling the adoption of robots for food application.
- Supportive Regulation by US Food and Drug Administration
Hygiene and safety is the crucial aspect of the food industry, which can be hampered through bacterial contamination occurred through human intervention. As per the Center of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), food borne diseases accounts for 5,000 deaths along with hospitalizations of around 350,000 populations annually in US. To overcome this scenario, food manufacturers are adopting robots and automation. In addition to this, US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) imposed Food Safety Modernization Act (FEMA) for food manufacturing and processing plants for maintain product safety and trace contamination in entire food processing chain for identifying and avoid food contamination.
Robots are gaining importance in the food processing and manufacturing sector. However, the adoption of the robots in food industry is hampering owing to high installation and maintenance cost associated with the robots. Due to high cost, companies often prefers manual or labor driven monotonous operation, where robots can act as an excellent substitute. The initial investment associated with imbedding the automation and robotics technology into the processes across food facilities, which hinders its adoption.
FOOD ROBOTICS MARKET: KEY SEGMENTS
- On the basis of robot type: Articulated, Cartesian, Delta and SCARA
- On the basis of utility: Packaging and Repackaging, Palletizing, Picking and Placing and Production
- On the basis of application: Restaurant and Food Processing Facility
- On the basis of region: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
FOOD ROBOTICS MARKET: REPORT SCOPE
The report on the food robotics market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Robot Type, Utility and Application
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South Africa
KEY COMPANIES COVERED
- FANUC America Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- KUKA AG
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- DENSO Robotics Incorporated
- Omron Corporation
- YASKAWA ELECTRIC CORPORATION.
- Brenton, LLC.
- Universal Robots
- Applied Robotics
- Bastian Solutions, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
FOOD ROBOTICS MARKET: REPORT SEGMENTATION
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Food Robotics Market, by Robot Type
- Articulated Robots
Food Robotics Market, by Utility
- Packaging and Repackaging
- Picking and placing
Food robotics Market, by Application
- Food Processing Facility
- Fruits and Vegetables
Food Robotics Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY THE REPORT
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Food robotics Market Providers
- Food robotics Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Food Robotics Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE FOOD ROBOTICS MARKET STUDY