Food Amino Acid Market: Summary
The Global Food Amino Acid Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 8.7billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 5.8%.
Amino acids are a group of organic compounds which form the building blocks of proteins in an organism. Lysine, histidine, methionine, isoleucine, phenylalanine, leucine, tryptophan, threonine, and valine are nine types of amino acid which are required by the human body to grow and function properly. Food amino acids are used across numerous sectors of the food industry. They are widely used as food additives which not only improve flavor but also act as a impart energy to the body. Food amino acid helps to build muscles and cure digestive problem.
Food Amino Acid Market: Drivers & Opportunity
- Increasing Consumption of Dietary Supplements
When it comes to dietary supplements, proteins are of great importance, and amino acids are known as building blocks of protein formation. In human nutrition, amino acids are found to have multiple benefits. For instance, leucine improves muscle protein synthesis, and glycine helps to improve sleep quality, thus contributing to a healthy and longer life. Moreover, increase muscle growth, decrease muscle soreness, reduce exercise fatigue, prevent muscle wasting, and benefits people with liver disease are some of the benefits offered by the use of amino acid in dietary supplements. The consumption of dietary supplements has increased with a growing need to add nutrients to the diet and reduce the health risk. Thus, increasing consumption of dietary supplements coupled with benefits offered by amino acid has expected to drive the growth of the product market.
- Rising Awareness Among Athletes
Energy drinks, nutrients bars, and low carbohydrate food products are consumed by sportsmen and athletes to enhance their efficiency. This has encouraged manufacturers to develop and launch food products and drinks which contains the large and appropriate amount of amino acid. Moreover, an amino acid used by athletes offers benefits such as it helps to improve performance in sport, increase mental focus, reduced fatigue, muscle sparing, and improved recovery. Moreover, protein supplements are recommended for athletes to enhance nitrogen retention and increase muscle mass. Thus, rising awareness among athletes of benefits offered by amino acid intake will become an opportunity for growth of food amino acid market.
Food Amino Acid Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based ontype: Lysine,Glutamic acid, Tryptophan, Methionine, Phenylalanine, andOthers.
- Segmentation based onsource: Plant, Animal, andSynthetic.
- Segmentation based on application: Dietary Supplements, Nutraceuticals,Food & Beverages Fortification, Infant Formula, Convenience Foods, and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Food Amino Acid Market: Report Scope
The report on the food amino acidmarket covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million), Volume (Kiloton)
Type,Source,Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.(Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- ADM Animal Nutrition
- KYOWA HAKKO BIO CO.,LTD.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Sigma-Aldrich, Inc
- Prinova Group LLC
- Qingdao Samin Chemical Co.,Ltd
- Brenntag AG
- AMINO GmbH
- Kingchem Life Science LLC
- Rochem International Inc
- Sunrise Nutrachem Group
- Taiyo International
- CJ CHEILJEDANG CORP.
- Azelis Group
- NOVUS INTERNATIONAL
- Other Key Companies
Food Amino Acid Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Food Amino Acid Market, by Type
- Glutamic acid
Food Amino Acid Market, by Source
Food Amino Acid Market, by Application
- Dietary Supplements
- Food & Beverages Fortification
- Infant Formula
- Convenience Foods
Food Amino Acid Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Food Amino Acid Market Providers
- Food Amino Acid Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Food Amino Acid Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE FOOD AMINO ACID MARKET STUDY