Fog Computing Market: Summary
The Global Fog Computing Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 942.02 million by 2027 at a CAGR of around 52.1%.
Fog computing is a computing infrastructure in which storage, data, and application are located somewhere between the data source and the cloud. fog computing brings the advantages and power of the cloud closer to where data is created and acted such as edge computing. Many players and consumers use fog computing and edge computing interchangeably, because both involve bringing intelligence and processing closer to where the data is created.
Source: Forencis Analysis
Fog Computing Market: Driver & restraint
- Growing IoT and Cloud Computing Market
IoT and cloud computing market are now increasing in the world of information technology. The cloud computing and IoT have become two most closely associated future internet technologies, which has accelerated the deployment and development scalable IoT applications and business models. These technologies can work together for providing infrastructure, augmented performance, and improved scalability among others. Fog computing is used for managing the demand for IT service with collaboration of cloud computing. Hence Growing IoT and cloud computing market is expected to drive fog computing market during forecast period.
- Security & Privacy Issues
Security and privacy issues can be occurred in every designing step of fog computing. The areas such as trust & authentication, network security, data storage, data computation, and access control might go from serious privacy issues which can hamper the overall structure of the fog computing. Hence, hacker can access the information and might block or delete the information from the server. Hence, this will hamper the growth of the fog computing market during projected years.
Fog Computing Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on component: Hardware and Software
- Segmentation based on application: Connected Healthcare, Smart Manufacturing, Connected Vehicles, Smart Grids, Smart Cities, Smart Buildings, and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Fog Computing Market: Report Scope
The report on the Fog Computing market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Component, Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Cisco (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Intel Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Hitachi Vantara Corporation
- Arm Limited
- General Electric Company
- Toshiba Digital Solutions Corporation
- Nebbiolo Technologies, Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- ADLINK Technology Inc.
- Cradlepoint, Inc.
- FogHorn Systems
- Other Key Companies
Fog Computing Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Fog Computing Market, by Component
Fog Computing Market, by Application
- Connected Healthcare
- Smart Manufacturing
- Connected Vehicles
- Smart Grids
- Smart Cities
- Smart Buildings
Fog Computing Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Fog Computing Market Providers
- Fog Computing Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Fog Computing Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE FOG COMPUTING MARKET STUDY