Flocculant and Coagulant Market: Summary
The Global Flocculant and Coagulant Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 7.3billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 4.5%.
Flocculant and Coagulant are the chemicals used for water treatment, solid removal, solid dewatering, water clarification, and sludge thickening. Flocculants are hydrocarbon with long-chain which are used to bring coagulated particles into large particles to settle them. Flocculants are mainly affected by the pH level, ionic strength, process condition, and molecular weight among others. While coagulants are positively charged molecules, which are either organic or inorganic that are used to neutralizing negatively charged particles.
Flocculant and Coagulant Market: Drivers & Restraint
- Growing Awareness About Rising Water Crisis Globally
According to the World Health Organization, 785 million people lack basic drinking water services and has caused over 485,000 death due to drinking contaminated water in 2017. Lack of awareness and infrastructure development about wastewater recycling has resulted in over-exploitation of freshwater resources. However, the water treatment helps to release the burden of freshwater water resources and can be used for various purposes such as irrigation in public parks, private gardens and others. Flocculant and coagulants are chemicals used in both municipal and industrial to treat the wastewater and use them for a different purpose. The use of these chemicals to treat the wastewater will help to purify the water and reduce the load on high-quality water usages. Thus, growing awareness regarding water crisis globally has expected to drive the growth of flocculant and coagulant market for water treatment during the forecasted period.
- Growing Demand for Alternate Water Treatment Technologies
Flocculants and coagulants are water treatment chemicals used across various industries including municipal wastewater, oil & gas, paper & pulp, textile, mining, and others. However, use of these chemicals pose some of the major challenges such as it is a time-consuming process, requires continuous chemical inputs, and requires trained professional for operational and maintenance process. Moreover, certain by-products of flocculants and coagulants toxic compounds such as aluminum products, calcium products, and others can be transferred into solid states, leading to the formation of sludge. Above mentioned factors may hinder the growth of flocculant and coagulant market during the forecasted period.
Flocculant and Coagulant Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based ontype: Flocculant, and Coagulant.
- Segmentation based on end-use: Municipal Water Treatment, Oil & Gas, Textile, Mining, Paper & Pulp,and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Flocculant and Coagulant Market: Report Scope
The report on the Flocculant and Coagulantmarket covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million), Volume (Kiloton)
Type, End-use, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- BASF SE(Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Feralco AB
- Aries Chemical, Inc.
- Chemifloc LTD
- HOLLAND COMPANY
- Other Key Companies
Flocculant and Coagulant Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Flocculant and Coagulant Market, by Type
- Aluminum Sulfate
- Polyalumium Chloride
- Ferric Chloride
Flocculant and Coagulant Market, by End-use
- Municipal Water Treatment
- Oil & Gas
- Paper & Pulp
Flocculant and Coagulant Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Flocculant and Coagulant Market Providers
- Flocculant and Coagulant Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Flocculant and Coagulant Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE FLOCCULANT AND COAGULANT MARKET STUDY