Flight Data Monitoring Market by Solution (System, Service, Software), by Source (On Flight, Off Flight), by End-Use Industry (Commercial Aircraft, Military Aircraft, and Others), by Region (Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America) – Global Forecast 2018 to 2025
Flight Data Monitoring Market: Summary
The Global Flight Data Monitoring Market is estimated to reach USD 5.7 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 7.8 %, says forencis research (FSR).
Flight Data Monitoring (FDM) is a program that monitors the activity of an aircraft during flight and analyzes recorded flight data to boost aviation safety from routine operations. It is also known as Flight Operations Quality Assurance (FOQA). This service keeps a track of periodical safety reports, engine-related events, flight acceptance, detailed flight review, monitor’s pilot performance, invent safety trends and others. The data that is found from the FDA helps to cut down maintenance costs and enhance operational efficiency of the aviation operations.
Flight Data Monitoring Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Stringent ICAO Standards for Safety improvement
Safety enhancement of aviation sector is of prime concern. Flight data monitoring (FDA) is used throughout the world which helps to identify risk, prevent incidents and take appropriate actions. Chicago Convention in 2008 Annex 6 was established by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) to implement safety management systems through operators of aircraft. This convention provides rules of airspace, safety, aircraft registration, and others.
Hence, ICAO standards for safety improvement are expected to drive this market growth during the forecast period.
- Reduction in Maintenance Cost
Flight data monitoring reports help to reduce unscheduled maintenance which results in a reduction of overall time spent on maintenance activities. In the aviation industry, FDM helps the technician to focus on the main activity in carrying out flight safety checks and maintenance. This further results in low time spent through lesser maintenance activities on a particular aircraft. This enhances flight operational hours by reducing maintenance intervals which helps in reducing the overall cost incurred.
Thus, a reduction in maintenance cost is expected to drive the flight data monitoring market during the forecast period.
- Lack of Skilled Work Force
Flight data monitoring is a new concept and to achieve the result companies strive to implement their supportive strategies. There exist issues regarding the lack of skilled people which impacts the market growth. Due to lack of expertise, few companies are focusing towards contract out the basic analysis which acts as a restraint to the global market growth.
Flight Data Monitoring Market: Key Segments
- Based on Solution: System, Service, and Software
- Based on Source: On Flight and Off Flight
- Segment Based on End-Use Industry: Commercial Aircraft, Military Aircraft, and
- Key Regions Covered: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Flight Data Monitoring Market: Report Scope
The report on the flight data monitoring market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2025 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2025)
Value (USD Million)
Solution, Source, End-Use Industry and Regions
Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America
Key Companies Covered
- Curtiss-Wright Corporation. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- FLYHT Aerospace Solutions Ltd.
- Teledyne Controls LLC.
- SKYTRAC SYSTEMS LTD.
- Safran S.A.
- Teledyne Controls LLC.
- Flight Data Services Ltd.
- Scaled Analytics Inc.
- Other Key Companies
Flight Data Monitoring Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Flight Data Monitoring Market, by Solution
- Data Recorders and Storage
- Video Recorders
- Quick Access Recorders
- Data Storage
- High- Speed Sensor Recorders
- Multi-Role Recorders
- Safety Management System
- Cockpit Voice Recorder System (CVRS)
- Data Recorders and Storage
- Aircraft Performance Monitoring
- Engine Health Monitoring
- Risk Identification and Mitigation
- Pilot performance Monitoring
- Helicopter Flight Data Monitoring (HFDM)
- Flight Data Analysis Software
- Cloud Software
- Flight Data Reporting Software
- Data Visualization Software
Flight Data Monitoring Market, by Source
- On Flight
- Off Flight
Flight Data Monitoring Market, by End-Use Industry
- Commercial Aircraft
- Military Aircraft
Flight Data Monitoring Market, by Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of the global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing global market conditions?
- Flight Data Monitoring Market Providers
- Flight Data Monitoring Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Flight data monitoring market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE FLIGHT DATA MONITORING MARKET STUDY
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1. Stringent ICAO Standards for Safety Improvement
4.2.2. Reduction in Maintenance Cost
4.3.1 Lack of Skilled Work Force
4.4.1 Rising Adoption of Wireless Sensors
4.5.1 Robust Data Processing Is Required
4.5.2 Challenges Regarding Data Management
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
6 FLIGHT DATA MONITORING MARKET BY SOLUTION, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
6.2.1 Data Recorders and Storage
184.108.40.206 Video Recorders
220.127.116.11 Quick Access Recorders
18.104.22.168 Data Storage
22.214.171.124 High- Speed Sensor Recorders
126.96.36.199 Multi-Role Recorders
6.2.2 Safety Management System
6.2.3 Cockpit Voice Recorder System (CVRS)
6.3.1 Aircraft Performance Monitoring
6.3.2 Engine Health Monitoring
6.3.3 Risk Identification and Mitigation
6.3.4 Pilot performance Monitoring
6.3.5 Helicopter Flight Data Monitoring (HFDM)
6.4.1 Flight Data Analysis Software
6.4.2 Cloud Software
6.4.3 Flight Data Reporting Software
6.4.4 Data Visualization Software
7 FLIGHT DATA MONITORING MARKET BY SOURCE, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
7.2 On Flight
7.3 Off Flight
8 FLIGHT DATA MONITORING MARKET BY END-USE INDUSTRY, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
8.2 Commercial Aircraft
8.3 Military Aircraft
9 FLIGHT DATA MONITORING MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
9.1 North America
9.2.6 Rest of Europe
9.3.4 South Korea
9.3.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.4 Middle East & Africa
9.4.1 Saudi Arabia
9.4.3 Rest of Middle East & Africa
9.5 South America
9.5.3 South Africa
9.5.4 Rest of South America
10 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
10.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
10.3 Company Benchmarking
11 COMPANY PROFILES
11.1 Curtiss-Wright Corporation.
11.1.1 Company Overview
11.1.2 Financial Overview
11.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
11.1.4 Key Developments
11.1.5 SWOT Analysis
11.2 FLYHT Aerospace Solutions Ltd.
11.3 Teledyne Controls LLC.
11.4 SKYTRAC SYSTEMS LTD.
11.5 Safran S.A.
11.6 Teledyne Controls LLC.
11.8 Flight Data Services Ltd.
11.10 Scaled Analytics Inc.
12.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
12.2 Primary Discussion Guide
12.3 Customization Options
Note1: Tentative table of contents, may get updated during the course of research.
Note2: Company financial information is subject to availability in public domain
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STUDY
Forencis Research follows robust and deep dive research methodologies to deliver accurate – current, estimated and forecasted market data. Our extensive primary and secondary research help in deriving reliable qualitative and quantitative data to provide verified market insights. Our research team tracks historic trends, existing and recent market dynamics, growth prospects, competitor landscape, and the entire value chain dynamics to attain reliable industry facts to reach accurate market estimates. Primary research is conducted through thorough interviews and detailed surveys with the Key Industry Experts and related participants across the value chain. Secondary research entails acquiring data through paid and reliable databases such as annual reports, SEC filings, research publications, association publications, investor presentations, white papers and other sources. All the above-obtained information is further processed and collated with our existing database prior to its presentation in our publications.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Single User PDF – $ 5,600
Multiple User PDF – $ 7,500
Key Questions Answered by the Report
- Major factors impacting the market and its growth
- Evolving Types of the various products in the Market
- Evolving Application of the various products in the Market
- Growing countries in the Global Market
- Effects of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players
- Key market developments undertaken by the leading players
Customize this Research
- Purchase sections of this report
- Purchase specific country/region analysis
- Avail Data in Preferred Format
- Customize any Type, Application, Geography or Company Profile to attain a Deeper Insight
- Request Updated Version of this Report