Flexible Elastomeric Foam Market: Summary
The Global Flexible Elastomeric Foam Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 3.0 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 3.8%.
Flexible elastomeric foam is a closed-cell flexible insulation material which is fiber-free, prevents condensation, and resists molds without a separate, fragile vapor retarder. These exhibits high vapor resistance and is generally used on refrigeration and air conditioning pipework. Flexible elastomeric foam is material suitable for insulating chilled water, plumbing, and ductwork. Ease of installation, condensation control for cold pipes, high flexibility, mechanical resistance, and low total system cost are some of the benefits offered by the flexible elastomeric foam.
Flexible Elastomeric Foam Market: Drivers &restraint
- Increasing Demand from HVAC Systems
Flexible elastomeric foam is used in the HVAC system as active barriers against the entry of moisture and vapor into the system. These are used as a substitute for the natural insulating materials such as cork and others. The demand for HVAC equipment is rising owing to growing spending in construction activities and rising disposable income across the globe. HVAC units add the aesthetic value of residential and commercial places. Moreover, the manufacturing method of elastomeric foam does not include chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs), or hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs), making it environmentally friendly, which in turn expected to boost the market. Some of the companies are heavily investing in research & development to manufacture innovative products such as hybrid HVAC which uses multiple sources of energy for cooling and heating application. Thus, owing to these factors, the application of flexible elastomeric foam in HVAC systems is anticipated to increase during the forecasted period. s
- Growing Opportunity in Healthcare Sector
Healthcare facilities have a strict requirement to ensure patients benefits from the best medical care possible. Use of flexible elastomeric foam in equipment helps to increase energy efficiency and contributes towards a safer and more comfortable environment for patients and healthcare workers. Thus, flexible elastomeric foam is used in various medical equipment such as in duct liner, and others. Use of flexible elastomeric foam in duct liner is effective at sound attenuators and supports high IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) standards owing to which it is best suited in the healthcare environment. Thus, benefits offered by flexible elastomeric foam in various healthcare application has posed an opportunity for market growth during the forecasted period.
Flexible Elastomeric Foam Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Type: Natural Rubber, Nitrile Butadiene Rubber, Ethylene Propylene Dine Monomer, Chloroprene, and Others.
- Segmentation based on Function: Thermal Insulation, and Acoustic Insulation.
- Segmentation based on Application: Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC), Automotive, Transportation, Solar Installations, Refrigeration Systems, and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Flexible Elastomeric Foam Market: Report Scope
The report on the flexible elastomeric foam market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million), Volume (Kiloton)
Type, Function, Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- ARMACELL LLC (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- L’ISOLANTE K-FLEX S.p.A
- Recaa Insulation Systems Sdn. Bhd.
- ISIDEM YALITIM SAN. TÄ°C. A.Åž
- Thermaflex International
- NMC SA
- UNION FOAM Spa
- Kaimann GmbH
- Era Polymers Pty Ltd
- Hira Technologies Pvt Ltd
- RUBBERLITE, INC.
- Zotefoams plc
- Merryweather Foam, INC
- Rogers Corporation
- Other Key Companies
Flexible Elastomeric Foam Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Flexible Elastomeric Foam Market, by Type
- Natural Rubber
- Nitrile Butadiene Rubber
- Ethylene Propylene Dine Monomer
Flexible Elastomeric Foam Market, by Function
- Thermal Insulation
- Acoustic Insulation
Flexible Elastomeric Foam Market, by Application
- Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Solar Installations
- Refrigeration Systems
Flexible Elastomeric Foam Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Flexible Elastomeric Foam Market Providers
- Flexible Elastomeric Foam Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Flexible Elastomeric Foam Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE FLEXIBLE ELASTOMERIC FOAM MARKET STUDY