FLEXIBLE DISPLAY MARKET: Summary
The Global Flexible Display Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 64.1 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 33.6%.
Display technologies have transformed from traditional cathode ray tube (CRT) displays to flexible displays. A flexible display is a visual output surface which can be folded, twisted, or bend. Flexible displays can be used for multitasking purposes in various consumer electronic products such as mobile devices, smart TVs and others. Flexible displays allow the device to stored in a smaller space. Flexible displays are thin, light in weight, and provide better resolution than traditional displays. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd and LG Display are the key players in the flexible display market.
FLEXIBLE DISPLAY MARKET: Drivers & Opportunities
- Increasing Demand for Consumer Electronic Products
The electronics sector is typically divided between consumer electronics, electric utilities, and general electronics. Consumer electronics drive most of the growth in the electronics market. Rising demand for smartphones, tablets, laptops and wearable devices increases the flexible display market during the forecast period. Moreover, smart city initiatives also grow the consumer electronics market. Increasing investment in new display technologies and the latest technologies related to electronic devices are also expected to grow the flexible display market during the upcoming years.
- Growing Adoption of Smart Wearables Market
Smart wearables are body-borne computational and sensory devices that can sense the person who wears them and/or their environment. Wearables can communicate either directly through embedded wireless connectivity or another device such as a smartphone. The adoption of smart wearable is increasing due to miniaturization of electronics, advances in sensor technology, computing connectivity & power, and capacity to embed intelligence into electronics. Flexible displays and sensors which provide freedom of design to producers and increases the comfort of the devices. Hence growing smart wearable devices will become an opportunity for a flexible display market during the forecast period.
FLEXIBLE DISPLAY MARKET: Key Segments
- Based on technology: Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED), Liquid Crystal Display (LCD), Quantum Dot, E-paper Display, and Others
- Based on material: Glass-Reinforced Plastic (GRP), Glass, Polymer, and Others
- Based on display type: Bendable, Rollable, and Foldable
- Based on Application: Smartphone & Tablets, Laptop, Smartcard, TV, Wearable Displays, E-Reader, Digital Signage, Electronic Shelf Label, and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
FLEXIBLE DISPLAY MARKET: Report Scope
The report on the flexible display market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Technology, Material, Display Type, Application
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
KEY Companies Covered
- SAMSUNG (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- LG Electronics
- Sony Corporation
- Atmel Corporation (Microchip)
- AU Optronics Corp.
- Japan Display Inc.
- E Ink Holdings, Inc.
- Corning Incorporated
- Universal Display Corporation
- Other Key Companies
FLEXIBLE DISPLAY MARKET: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Flexible Display Market, by Technology
- Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED)
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Quantum Dot
- E-paper Display
Flexible Display Market, by Material
- Glass-Reinforced Plastic (GRP)
Flexible Display Market, by Display Type
Flexible Display Market, by Application
- Smartphone & Tablets
- Wearable Displays
- Digital Signage
- Electronic Shelf Label
FLEXIBLE DISPLAY Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Flexible Display Market Providers
- Flexible Display Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Flexible Display Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE FLEXIBLE DISPLAY MARKET STUDY