Flexible Battery Market: Summary
The Global Flexible Battery Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 380.2 million by 2027 at a CAGR of around 26.5%.
Flexible battery refers to a batteries which designed conformal as well as flexible unlike standard rigid ones. It benefits with light weight, flexibility, high power and portable device which can be easily implement into the product such as wearable electronics and flexible devices. Whereas, these devices can be used for portable medical devices during the Covid-19 which can help the market to boost its efficiency.
Hence, these battery can be implemented to a various range of devices which require energy storage and can be used in both connected and wearable devices. These trend will lead to improve the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Flexible Battery Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Rising Demand for IoT Devices
With the rising demand for Internet of things (IoT) devices is a key driver in the growth of medical sector in the forecast period. Also it being used in medical industries for designing and flexible battery to enhance the power and for smart patches. However, the advance version of delivery system of drug, pacemakers, disposable devices, biosensors and medical sensor are using flexible and advance power device. Moreover, the wireless communication applications is adoption the new emerging technologies which includes industrial IoT to integrate flexible batteries.
Hence, these growing demand of the IoT device and use of flexible battery in medical device to treat the patients during the pandemic may lead to increase the demand of the market in the projected period.
- High Cost of Initial Investment
One of the major key concern of the flexible battery market is the high cost of initial investment which may hamper the market growth. The high upfront costs with compared to various other technologies enable them to high cost make up for the high initial cost by providing high lifetime efficiency. However, the high cost of raw materials and the materials processing lead to increase the initial expenses of the market. Whereas, the materials processing is very complex to separate from the materials cost which may lead to increase the complexity of the flexible battery market in the projected period.
Flexible Battery Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Type: Thin-Film Battery, Printed Battery, Curved Battery and Other.
- Segmentation based on Component: Electrodes, Electrolytes and Others.
- Segmentation based on Chargeable Type: Rechargeable Battery and Single Use Battery.
- Segmentation based on Material: Lithium Polymer, Zinc and Lithium Ion.
- Segmentation based on Voltage Type: Below 1.5V, between 1.5V and 3V and above 3V.
- Segmentation based on Application: Consumer Electronics, Medical Tools, Entertainment, Smart Packaging, Wireless Communication/Sensor and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Flexible Battery Market: Report Scope
The report on the flexible battery market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Components, Chargeable Type, Materials, Voltage Type, Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- LG Chem (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Blue Spark Technologies
- Apple Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Ultralife Corporation
- Enfucell Oy
- SAMSUNG SDI CO., LTD.
- ProLogium Technology Co., Ltd
- Other Key Companies
- Energy Diagnostics Limited
- Jenax Inc.
Flexible Battery Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Flexible Battery Market, by Type
- Thin-Film Battery
- Printed Battery
- Curved Battery
Flexible Battery Market, by Component
Flexible Battery Market, by Chargeable Type
- Rechargeable Battery
- Primary Batteries
- Secondary Batteries
- Single Use Battery
Flexible Battery Market, by Material
- Lithium Polymer
- Lithium Ion
Flexible Battery Market, by Voltage Type
- Below 1.5V
- Between 1.5V and 3V
- Above 3V
Flexible Battery Market, by Application
- Consumer Electronics
- Medical Tools
- Smart Packaging
- Wireless Communication/Sensor
Flexible Battery Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Flexible Battery Market Providers
- Flexible Battery Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Flexible Battery Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE FLEXIBLE BATTERY MARKET STUDY