Fire Resistant Fabrics Market: Summary
The Global Fire Resistant Fabrics Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 6.8 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 5.1%.
The fire resistant fabrics are referred to as the protective clothing or fabric used across the hazardous or explosion proof areas to impart highest protection to the workers from the fire or flame. This fabric delivers higher comfort and acts as a barrier to the hazardous environment and worker for protection from the thermal exposure. The resistant fabric requires appropriate selection the materials, which might be inherited resistant to the flame or treated in order to prevent from sparks, catching and spreading the fire. These fabric has unique chemical structure that imparts flame resistance. Such fabrics are used in making of personal protective clothing, shield, work wear, firefighting uniforms, boots, and other wearable clothes along with upholstery and other non-wearable things.
Fire Resistant Fabrics Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Rising Fire Accidents across Industrial Facilities
Fires and industrial explosion are common in the industrial facilities that cost huge to the companies and the government in terms of monetary and life loss. Statistics by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) United States, annually around 37,000 fires occur at industrial and manufacturing facilities accounting to huge loss of live. It further elaborates that in 2017, the industrial fire led to 18 civilian deaths, 279 civilian injuries, and USD 1 billion in property damage. In such conditions, protective clothing acts as the protection for the industrial workers for protection against thermal exposure, flash fire, arc flash and molten-metal splatter and related risks. Growing fire accidents in the industrial warehouse and manufacturing plant, results in higher need for industrial safety, which in turn, is driving the market growth.
- High Cost of Fire Resistant Fabrics
The cost of the fire resistance fabric is relatively higher owing to excellent ability to resist the fire, flame and ignition source. The cost of these fabric further escalates as it is made from the unique materials such as Fire-Resistant Cotton, Aramid, Polyamide, Fire-Resistant Nylon 6 and others. Insufficient availability of the raw material with superior ability to minimize the fire hazards, drives the price upwards, contributing immensely in the pricing of the fire resistant fabrics. Due to aforementioned factors, the cost of the fire resistant fabrics gets higher, which impede the market growth.
Fire Resistant Fabrics Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on type: Treated and Inherited
- Segmentation based on application: Apparel and Non-apparel
- Segmentation based on end-use: Military & Defense, Oil & Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Transportation and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Fire Resistant Fabrics Market: Report Scope
The report on the Fire Resistant Fabrics market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Application and End-Use
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- DuPont (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- TEIJIN LIMITED
- Kaneka Corporation
- PBI Performance Products Inc.
- TenCate Protective Fabrics
- Milliken & Company
- Huntsman International LLC
- LENZING AG
- W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
- TOYOBO CO., LTD
- Gunei Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Glen Raven, Inc.
- Charles Parsons
- Banswara Syntex Limited
- Auburn Manufacturing, Inc.
- Taiwan K.K. Corporation
- Trevira GmbH
- Newtex Industries, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
Fire Resistant Fabrics Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Fire Resistant Fabrics Market, by Type
- Fire-Resistant Cotton
- Fire-Resistant Viscose
- Fire-Resistant Polyester
- Fire-Resistant Nylon 6
Fire Resistant Fabrics Market, by Application
Fire Resistant Fabrics Market, by End-Use
- Military & Defense
- Oil & Gas
Fire Resistant Fabrics Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Fire Resistant Fabrics Market Providers
- Fire Resistant Fabrics Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Fire Resistant Fabrics Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE FIRE RESISTANT FABRICS MARKET STUDY