Fermented Ingredients Market: Summary
The Global Fermented Ingredients Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 43.5 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 6.1%.
Fermentation is a natural process through which microorganisms such as bacteria and yeast coverts crabs such as salt and sugar into acids and alcohol. Thus, acids and alcohols act as a natural preservative and help to increase the life and enhance the properties of the product. Various fermented ingredients such as amino acid, organic acid, polymer, biogas, antibiotics, vitamins, and industrial enzymes are been used in various industries such as food & beverage, pharmaceuticals, personal care, and others.
Fermented Ingredients Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Increasing Demand for Fermented Ingredients in Personal Care and Cosmetics
Fermented ingredients are gaining popularity in the cosmetics and personal care sector owing to its benefits of improving overall skin health. Fermentation helps to increase the level of antioxidants in skincare which will further help to have an anti-ageing effect on the skin. Moreover, when they are used in topical skin, this fermentation process increases the bioavailability of ingredients, and which can be absorbed at a deeper level making it suitable for dry skin. Additionally, these products are also best suitable for sensitive skin. Thus, owing to benefits associated with fermented ingredients has expected to boost the demand for the product.
- Inconsistent Availability of Quality Raw Materials
Amino acid, organic acid, polymer, antibiotics, vitamins, and industrial enzymes are types of fermented ingredients which are used across various industries such as food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, and others. Fermented products are produced widely using different techniques, raw materials, and microorganism. However, these ingredients are obtained from thevarious process may differ in quality resulting in different quality raw materials. Availability of the raw materials may hamper geological and geopolitical factors. For instance, Covid -19 pandamic outbreak in 2020 has led to shortage for availability of raw materials. Thus, inconsistent availability of quality raw materials has expected to hinder the growth of product market.
Fermented Ingredients Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based ontype: Amino Acid, Organic Acid, Polymer, Biogas, Antibiotics, Vitamins, andIndustrial Enzymes.
- Segmentation based on process:Batch Fermentation, Continuous Fermentation, Aerobics Fermentation and Anaerobic Fermentation.
- Segmentation based on form: Liquid and Dry.
- Segmentation based on application: Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Paper, Personal Care, Feed, Biofuel and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Fermented Ingredients Market: Report Scope
The report on the Fermented Ingredientsmarket covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million), Volume (Kiloton)
Type, Process, Form, Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- AJINOMOTO CO.,INC (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- BASF SE
- Cargill, Incorporated
- AngelYeast Co., Ltd.
- Döhler GmbH
- Lallemand Inc.
- Chr. Hansen Holding A/S
- Kerry Inc.
- Sensient Technologies Corporation
- Olam International
- CITIZEN CIDER LLC.
- Dawn Food Products, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
Fermented Ingredients Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Fermented Ingredients Market, by Type
- Amino Acid
- Organic Acid
- Industrial Enzymes
Fermented Ingredients Market, by Process
- Batch Fermentation
- Continuous Fermentation
- Aerobics Fermentation
- Anaerobic Fermentation
Fermented Ingredients Market, by Form
Fermented Ingredients Market, by Application
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care
Fermented Ingredients Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Fermented Ingredients Market Providers
- Fermented Ingredients Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Fermented Ingredients Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE FERMENTED INGREDIENTS MARKET STUDY