FALL PROTECTION MARKET: SUMMARY
The Global Fall Protection Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 3.5 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 5.9%.
Fall protection is a safety equipment referred to any type of planned system to prevent or minimize falls from construction sites and many other places. Fall protections are mostly commonly used in construction sites that are at heights and is achieved by different methods. There are four categories of fall protection such as fall elimination, fall arrest, fall prevention, and administration control. Fall protection equipment is constantly evolving to simplify and improve traditionally dangerous tasks for which there have previously no safer methods. Developing user friendly equipment, industrial specialization, and customization are some of the major trends across each fall protection equipment.
FALL PROTECTION MARKET: DRIVERS & CHALLENGES
- Stringent Government Regulations
Growing concerns regarding safety of workers from hazardous environmental conditions working in different end-use industries owing to which government has imposed rules and regulations. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has imposed a regulation that sets and enforces protective workplace safety and health standards. For instance, OSHA has published regulation 1926.502 for fall protection criteria and practice. Additionally, Canadian Center of Occupational Health and Safety has provided fall protection plan which will help to reduce risks associated with near openings or at heights.
Thus, stringent regulations and guidelines are imposed by the government which has anticipated to surge the fall protection market growth during forecasted period.
- Increasing Demand Form Construction Industry
Falls are the second leading cause accidental or unintentional injury deaths across the globe. According to World Health Organization, an estimated 646,000 individuals died globally of which over 80% are in low and middle income countries in 2018. Constructions sites usually requires workers to operate at elevated platforms such as aerial work platforms (AWP), ladders, scaffolding, and hoist elevators. Many a times, construction workers also have to operate close to the edge of excavated areas, elevated walkways, steep roof, wall opening, and working surfaces with cutouts. Thus, they are susceptible to accidents by fall. For instance, according to Health & Safety Executive, 30 fatal injuries were reported in the UK in year 2019. Thus, increasing safety concerns of workers has increased the demand for fall protection form construction industry which in turn will boost the market growth.
- Increased Automation in End-use Industries
Industrial automation is the use of control system such as robots or computers, and information technologies for handling different processes and machineries in industries replacing human beings. Main purpose of automation was to increase productivity and reduce the cost associated with human operators. High productivity, high quality, high flexibility, high information accuracy, and safety are benefits offered by automation owing to which they are gaining popularity. For instance, 3D printing technology in constructions helps to build a building in short time span and without human intervention. Thus, adoption of various automation methods across end-use industries may hinder the growth of fall protection equipment during the forecasted period.
FALL PROTECTION MARKET: KEY SEGMENTS
- On basis of type: Hard Goods, Soft Goods, Installed System, Access System, Rescue Kit and Service
- Based on end-use: Construction, Oil & Gas, Energy & Utilities, Transportation, Mining, and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
FALL PROTECTION MARKET: REPORT SCOPE
The report on the fall protection market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type, End-use, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
KEY COMPANIES COVERED
- 3M (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Pure Safety Group
- Honeywell International Inc.
- FrenchCreek Production, Inc.
- W.W. Grainger, Inc.
- Kee Safety, Inc.
- Skylotec GmbH
- Super Anchor Safety
- Simplified Safety, Inc.
- Safe Approach Inc.
- Other Key Companies
FALL PROTECTION MARKET: REPORT SEGMENTATION
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Fall Protection Market, by Type
- Hard Goods
- Rope Grabs
- Retractable Blocks
- Soft Goods
- Body Belts
- Installed Goods
- Vertical System
- Horizontal System
- Access System
- Rescue Kit
- Installation and Maintenance
Fall Protection Market, by End-use
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Utilities
Fall Protection Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY THE REPORT
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Fall Protection Market Providers
- Fall Protection Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Fall Protection Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE FALL PROTECTION MARKET STUDY