Face Shield Market: Summary
The Global Face Shield Market is projected to reach a value of USD 5321.21 million by 2027 at a CAGR of 14.9%.
The Face shields is being largely used in the healthcare sector for the purpose of the facial protection from sprays, splashes, as well as from the spatter of blood. The face shield is also being required to protect employees from the hazards in the industries which includes healthcare, construction and manufacturing. Global face shield market is growing at a rapid pace owing to increasing demand for the mesh face shield screen and the ongoing Covid-19 pandemics. However, product quality and price by the various players are expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Face Shield Market: Market Dynamics
- Ongoing Covid-19 Pandemics
- There has been ongoing covid-19 pandemic is play a significant role for the face shield market. The healthcare workers have mandated the use face shields while attending to Covid-19 patients.
- The face shields as well as the PPE such as protective gowns is providing a major benefits to keep doctors and nurse safe while being handling the patients with this disease.
- The startups such as Armor Care, has also being started the large production of face shield with the growing demand in the healthcare industries.
- On April 2020, the Steelbird Helmets also came up with medical face shields to support the healthcare professional for fighting Covid-19.
- On April 2020, the Ford had also started manufacturing of medical face shields at their European facilities as a constructive measure of support a safe environments for worker returning during Covid-19 pandemic.
- The US-based Amazon has started the production of face shields for the US healthcare sector. Hence, there is lead to create a major opportunities for the market growth.
- The Defense Production Act, is been implemented in the US which lead to support in monitoring the flow of safety equipment reaching customers.
- Increasing Demand for Mesh Face Shield Screen
- Low Product Quality and Price by the Some Players
Face Shield Market: Key Segments
The face shield market is majorly segments into type, material and end-user.
- On the basis of type, the market is bifurcated into full face shield and half face shield. The full face shield type is projected to account for the highest with the account of the rising demand for face protection in various end-use such as the oil and gas, chemical, healthcare, construction and manufacturing.
- On the basis of material, the market is sub segmented into plastic, metal and others.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is sub divided into chemical, healthcare, construction, oil & gas, manufacturing and other. The face shields is being largely used in the healthcare industry for the purpose of the facial protection from sprays, splashes, as well as the body fluids. Hence it has been broadly by the healthcare professional and dental providers.
Face Shield Market: Key Regions
On the basis of region, the market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America accounted for the major market share with the rising covid-19 spread in the region is projected to fuel the market demand. However, Asia Pacific is projected grow at the fastest growth rate owing the advance hygiene and safety standards in various countries such as India, China, and Japan. Whereas, growing investments in manufacturing, as well as in the healthcare industries are projected to boost the product demand in the region.
Face Shield Market: Report Scope
The report on the face shield Market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecast up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Material, and End-User
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- 3M (Company Overview, Financial Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis, & Key Strategy)
- Casco Bay Molding
- Gateway Safety, Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc.
- Lakeland Inc.
- Oberon Company
- Other Key Companies
Face Shield Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Face Shield Market, by Type
- Full Face Shield
- Half Face Shield
Face Shield Market, by Material
Face Shield Market, by End-User
- Oil & gas
Face Shield Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Face Shield Market Providers
- Face Shield Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Face Shield Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE FACE SHIELD MARKET STUDY