Eye Tracking Market: Summary
The Global Eye Tracking Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 1.6 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 25.1%.
The eye tracking is refers to a sensor technology, which helps to detect the presence, attention, as well as the focus of the user. Also, it is a device which being used to analyze and evaluate the moment and position of the eye concerning the head. Moreover, this technology helps in determining the gazing location of a person on a digital screen, blink frequency and the reaction of pupil to different stimulus. Also, it is majorly finds its application in the intelligent as well as in the security systems.
Hence, the eye tracking devices is being connected by computer system which stores the data, generated by these devices. Also, these system helps to analyze and collect data of human visualization process that is used for instructive as well as analysis applications.
Eye Tracking Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Growing Demand for Contactless Biometrics
With the growing demand for contactless biometrics is witness to boost the growth of the market in the forecast period. Whereas, the biometric systems is being majorly used for the security in the prison management system and by the defense sector. As the Maine Department of Corrections in Washington, D.C has been executed the iris scanning technology, which is a contactless technology features which is faster as compare to the fingerprint scanning technology. However, these technology is used to track convict of the prison, verifying the identity of outsider as well as evidencing the identity before getting into the bounded areas.
Furthermore, the defense sector as well as the police departments has been deploy the iris biometric scanners to verify the individuals, for improve the security system and managements. These adoption may lead to fuel the growth of the eye tracking market in the projected period.
- Ongoing Covid-19 Pandemics
One of the major key concern of the market is ongoing Covid-19 pandemics which may hamper the market growth. However, the most countries has been implemented the lockdowns due to the spread of the Covid-19. As, it create a major issue of the business as well as for the supply chain market. These may lead to create a major challenging factor for the eye tracking based system manufactures in supplying the products as well as in manufacturing.
Furthermore, increasing robotics technology as well as the availability of substitutes may also lead to restrain the growth of the market in the projected period.
Eye Tracking Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Offering: Software, Hardware, and Services.
- Segmentation based on Type: Eye Attached Tracking, Optical Tracking and Electrooculography.
- Segmentation based on Tracking Type: Remote and Mobile.
- Segmentation based on Application: Assistive Communication, Academic Research, Consumer Behavior Research and Usability Testing.
- Segmentation based on End-User: IT and Telecommunication, Media and Entertainment, Military & Aerospace, Retail, Healthcare, Automotive, Education and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Eye Tracking Market: Report Scope
The report on the eye tracking market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Offering, Type, Tracking Type, Application, End-User, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Seeing Machines Limited (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Pupil Labs GmbH
- Tobii AB
- Smart Eye AB
- iMotions A/S
- EYETECH DIGITAL SYSTEMS
- Eyegaze Inc.
- Converus, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
- alea technologies gmbh
- Lumen Research Ltd
Eye Tracking Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Eye Tracking Market, by Offering
Eye Tracking Market, by Type
- Eye Attached Tracking
- Optical Tracking
Eye Tracking Market, by Tracking Type
Eye Tracking Market, by Application
- Assistive Communication
- Academic Research
- Consumer Behavior Research
- Usability Testing
Eye Tracking Market, by End-User
- IT and Telecommunication
- Media and Entertainment
- Military & Aerospace
Eye Tracking Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Eye Tracking Market Providers
- Eye Tracking Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Eye Tracking Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE EYE TRACKING MARKET STUDY