Exoskeleton Market: Summary
The Global Exoskeleton Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 8.9 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 44.8%.
Exoskeleton refers to an artificial external skeleton which helps to support and protect an animal body. Whereas, it can be made from rigid materials such as carbon fiber and metals, as well as from soft and elastic parts. It is used to restore or enhance the user performance to walk or to lift an objects, as well as it broadly applications in construction and warehousing industries. Also it helps to improve mobility among the paraplegics. Moreover, increasing use for farmers, welders, and soldiers which will lead to enhance the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Hence, Exoskeleton is also referred to be powered armor, exo-frame, robotic suit, machine, and warbles mobile machine. These will lead to enhance the demand of the exoskeleton market in the projected period.
Exoskeleton Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Increasing Advancement in Healthcare Industry
With the rising demand in healthcare sector is witness to increase the demand of the market in the forecast period. It helps the patients to walk again with the exoskeletons service, and benefits by enhancing the bowel, bladder control and endurance. Moreover, it used to enhance the cardiovascular and metabolic functions and to advance the sitting postures. Additionally, it used as rehabilitation therapy device by the patients.
Furthermore, the use of 3D printing technology will also help to improve the product deigns without the extra costs and additional devices. Also the various manufacturing industries are using the 3D printing to enhance and develop the medical exoskeletons. These will lead to improve the efficiency of the exoskeleton market in the forecast period.
One of the major key concern of the exoskeleton market is the high cost of investment which may hamper the market growth. However, the cost of the robotics exoskeleton includes high cost of investment and high purchase price. Also, the majority of exoskeletons needs a high battery packs to enhance the strength. Hence, the high procurement costs associated with the exoskeleton market with the lack of reliability issues with the new technology are lead to create a major challenge for the market growth.
Exoskeleton Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Component: Hardware and Software.
- Segmentation based on Hardware: Actuator, Sensors, Controller and Others.
- Segmentation based on Technology: Mobile Exoskeleton and Stationary Exoskeleton.
- Segmentation based on Type: Powered and Passive.
- Segmentation based on Body Type: Upper Limit, Lower Limit and Full Body Limit.
- Segmentation based on End-Use: Healthcare, Military and Industrial.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Exoskeleton Market: Report Scope
The report on the exoskeleton market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Components, Hardware, Technology, Type, Body Type, End-Use, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- B-Temia Inc. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Bionik Laboratories Corp
- Ekso Bionics
- Cyberdyne Inc.
- Focal Meditech
- DIH Medical
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- ReWalk Robotics
- Exoskeleton Report LLC
- Other Key Companies
- Fourier Intelligence
- ATOUN Inc.
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
Exoskeleton Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Exoskeleton Market, by Component
Exoskeleton Market, by Hardware
Exoskeleton Market, by Technology
- Mobile Exoskeleton
- Stationary Exoskeleton
Exoskeleton Market, by Type
Exoskeleton Market, by Body Type
- Upper Limit
- Lower Limit
- Full Body Limit
Exoskeleton Market, by End-Use
Exoskeleton Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Exoskeleton Market Providers
- Exoskeleton Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Exoskeleton Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE EXOSKELETON MARKET STUDY