ENERGY-EFFICIENT WINDOW MARKET: SUMMARY
The Global Energy-efficient window Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 25.38 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 8.0%.
In buildings, windows are the source warmth and light, but these windows also contribute immensely in heat loss. Energy-efficient window alternatively termed as energy saving window is the window designed in a way to reduce artificial heating and cooling within an infrastructure. These windows are insulated that reduce the overall carbon footprint through minimizing the use of energy for operating temperature controlling equipment.
ENERGY-EFFICIENT WINDOW MARKET: DRIVERS & CHALLENGES
- Increasing Focus Towards Energy Saving
Increasing demand for energy from residential and non-residential areas along with changing climate and reducing carbon emission is emerged as the global concern. Significant efforts towards building a gap between visual comfort and energy efficiency is generating higher need for development of innovative and high performing windows or glazing system. As per the US Department of Energy, approximately 25-30% of the building energy is loss due to inefficiency of windows installed. Owing to aforementioned factor to save energy for development of fruitful outcome, is driving the demand for energy efficient windows.
- Growing Construction and Renovation Activities
Globally, construction activities are on rise, owing to growing population leading to higher demand for residential as well as commercial construction. Increasing commercial activities in China, US, India and other countries is fueling the construction market. Furthermore, ongoing industrialization, urbanization and increasing shift towards nuclear families is boosting the construction of new building. In addition to this, higher disposable income resulting into increase in standard of living among the population is boosting the market growth.
- High Cost of Energy-efficient windows
The growth of the energy-efficient windows market is expected to hinder owing to its high initial and installation cost. The production and installation cost of the energy-efficient windows is higher when compared to other windows. In case of refurbishment, entire grid of the old windows need to be replaced for installation of new energy-efficient windows, which sum up the overall cost.
ENERGY-EFFICIENT WINDOW MARKET: KEY SEGMENTS
- On the basis of component: Glass, Pane Spacers and Frame
- On the basis of Glazing Material: Low-emissivity glass, Heat-absorbing glass, Reflective glass, Plastic Glazing Material and Strom Window
- On the basis of application: Residential Infrastructure and Non-residential Infrastructure
- On the basis of geography: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
ENERGY-EFFICIENT WINDOW MARKET: REPORT SCOPE
The report on the energy-efficient window market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Component, Glazing Material and Application
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South Africa
KEY Companies Covered
- Saint Gobain (France) (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Ply Gem Residential Solutions (US)
- AGC Inc. (Japan)
- SCHOTT AG (Germany)
- JELD-WEN, Inc. (US)
- Milgard Manufacturing, LLC (US)
- Central Glass Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- YKK AP America Inc. (US)
- ATRIUM WINDOWS & DOORS (US)
- ANDERSEN CORPORATION (US)
- Other Key Companies
ENERGY-EFFICIENT WINDOW MARKET: REPORT SEGMENTATION
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Energy-efficient Window Market, by Component
Energy-efficient Window Market, by Glazing Material
- Low-emissivity glass
- Heat-absorbing glass
- Reflective glass
- Plastic Glazing Material
- Strom Window
Energy-efficient Window Market, by Application
- Residential Infrastructure
- Non-residential Infrastructure
Energy-efficient Window Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Energy-efficient Window Market Providers
- Energy-efficient Window Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Energy-efficient Window Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE ENERGY-EFFICIENT WINDOW MARKET STUDY