Eco Fiber Market: Summary
The Global Eco Fiber Market is estimated to reach USD 88.7 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 8.6 %, says forencis research (FSR).
Eco fiber are obtained without or with minimal use of any type of chemicals or pesticides impacting the environment. These fibers are obtained from the natural source or synthetically. Eco fibers such as hemp fiber, soy fiber, jute fiber and others are obtained from natural source whereas lyocell, recycled cotton, and others are obtained from synthetic sources. These are environmentally safe fibers, which are biodegradable and does not possess any health hazards to living organisms. These are widely adopted in textile, medical, packaging sector.
Eco Fiber Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Rising Concern Towards Reducing Environmental Degradation
The increasing usage of hazardous chemicals in processing and production methods in various industries has resulted into irreparable environmental degradation. This has led to major environmental threats such as global warming, carbon foot printing. This factor has led to higher concern towards minimizing the environmental impact, leading to rise in inclination towards ecofriendly products. Ongoing industrialization, growing textile industry with higher need for eco-friendly substitute to the conventional processing method is driving the demand for eco fiber.
- Increasing Demand from Textile Industry
Upward scaling textile industry is generating higher demand for more environmentally safe fibers., Increasing overall textile demand along with increasing popularity of the green and ecofriendly clothing among the manufacturers and potential population is expected to boost the market growth in the following timespan. Rising global population, increase in per capita income, higher spending on textile and fashion clothing along with betterment in living standard are some of the factors anticipated to push the textile growth, which in turn, escalates the eco fiber demand.
With the higher adoption of the environmentally safe fibers across the globe, there exist some hindrance related to the price of the eco fibers. These fibers are extracted and processed from either natural or synthetic source, through an environmentally safe procedure. The processing of the eco fibers is a laborious and consumes more energy, which escalates the cost of the eco fiber.
Eco Fiber Market: Key Segments
- By Source: Aloe Vera, Cotton, Bamboo, Banana, Coir, Corn, Hemp, Jute and Ramie
- By Type: Organic, Synthetic and Recycled
- By Application: Clothing and Apparel, Home Furnishing, Packaging, Healthcare, Construction, Paper and Others
- By Region: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa with individual country-level analysis.
Eco Fiber Market: Report Scope
The report on the eco fiber market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million) Volume (Kiloton)
Source, Type, Application
Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America
Key Companies Covered
- LENZING AG (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Teijin Ltd
- US Fibers
- Wellman International
- Polyfibre Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Foss Performance Materials
- Tangshan Sanyou Group Xingda Chemical Fibre Co., Ltd.
- Grasim Industries Limited
- Other Key Companies
Eco Fiber Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Eco Fiber Market, by Source
- Aloe Vera
Eco Fiber Market, by Type
Eco Fiber Market, by Application
- Clothing and Apparel
- Home Furnishing
Eco Fiber Market, by Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing global market conditions?
- Eco Fiber Market Providers
- Eco Fiber Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors And Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments Of Eco Fiber Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE ECO FIBER MARKET STUDY
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1. Rising Concern Towards Reducing Environmental Degradation
4.2.2. Increasing Demand from Textile Industry
4.3.1. Higher Cost of Eco Fiber
4.4.1. Emergence of New Eco Fibers
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
6 ECO FIBER MARKET BY SOURCE, Market Size in USD Million and Kiloton (2019—2027)
6.2 Aloe Vera
7 ECO FIBER MARKET BY TYPE, Market Size in USD Million and Kiloton (2019—2027)
8 ECO FIBER MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million and Kiloton (2019—2027)
8.2 Government and Education
8.4 Banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI)
9 ECO FIBER MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million and Kiloton (2019—2027)
9.1 North America
8.2.5. Rest of Europe
8.3.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.4 Middle East & Africa
8.4.1. Saudi Arabia
8.4.3. Rest of Middle East & Africa
9.5 South America
8.5.3. Rest of South America
10 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
10.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
10.3 Company Benchmarking
11 COMPANY PROFILES
11.1 LENZING AG
11.1.1 Company Overview
11.1.2 Financial Overview
11.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
11.1.4 Key Developments
11.1.5 SWOT Analysis
11.2 Teijin Ltd
11.3 US Fibers
11.4 Wellman International
11.5 Polyfibre Industries Pvt. Ltd.
11.6 Foss Performance Materials
11.7 Tangshan Sanyou Group Xingda Chemical Fibre Co., Ltd.
11.8 Grasim Industries Limited
11.9 Other Key Companies
12.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
12.2 Primary Discussion Guide
12.3 Customization Options
Note1: Tentative table of contents, may get updated during the course of research.
Note2: Company financial information is subject to availability in public domain
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STUDY