E-Paper Display Market: Summary
The Global E-Paper Display Market is projected to reach a value of USD 18354.70 million by 2027 at a CAGR of 39.5%.
E-paper display is also known as ePaper, electronic ink, and e ink which is made up of millions of such capsules in a thin film, with the particles inside the capsules of different colors and different electric charges.
Electrodes are placed above and below the capsule film. When a positive or negative electric field is applied to an individual electrode, the color particles with the corresponding charge will move either to the top or bottom of a capsule, making the surface of the e-paper display appear a certain color.
E-Paper Display Market: Market Dynamics
- Growing Concerns Related to Save the Environment by Replacing Papers by E-Paper Display
- Paper is never blamed on its own for climatic changes or global warming but paper affects the globe at every stage of its production
- For manufacturing of books and newspapers, 100 million trees are cut every year. Moreover, 40% of the trees harvested for industrial purpose are consumed in the production of paper.
- The paper and pulp industry is the fourth largest emitter of greenhouse gases in the US manufacturing industries and paper is recyclable upto 26% of the landfills and emits methane, a harmful greenhouse gas.
- E-paper is a portable, reusable storage, and display medium that looks similarly as pepr but can be refreshed thousands of times.
- Hence, they are replacing papers with e-newspap[ers, e-books, and many other devices which drive themarket during forecasat period.
- Growing Application Areas
- Global Smart City Inititives
E-Paper Display Market: Key Segments
The E-paper display market is majorly segments into type, age and distribution channel.
- On the basis of product, the market is bifurcated into E-readers, smart card, mobile devices, auxiliary display, posters & signage, wearables, others.
- On the basis of technology, the market is sub segmented into electrophoretic display, electrowetting display, cholesteric display, interferometric modular display (IMOD).
- On the basis of end use industry, the market has been segmented into automotive, consumer electronics, healthcare, retail, media & entertainment, others. Consumer electronics is expected to dominate the end use industry segment and retail segment will grow at faster rate during the forecast period.
E-Paper Display Market: Key Regions
On the basis of region, the market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa. Asia-Pacific accounted for the major market share owing to the presences of major manufacturers, increasing technological advancements, smart city inititives, and rising retail industry. However, Europe is projected grow at the fastest growth rate due to increasing automotive, healthcare, and consumer electronics industry. Moreover, increasing application areas in the UK and Germany will add fuel in the growth of the market in North America region.
E-Paper Display Market: Report Scope
The report on the E-paper display market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecast up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Product, Technology, and End Use Industry
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Aveso Group (Company Overview, Financial Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis, & Key Strategy)
- Bridgestone Corporation
- CLEARink Displays, Inc.
- E Ink Holdings Inc.
- LG Corporation
- PERVASIVE DISPLAYS, INC.
- Plastic Logic HK Ltd
- Sony Corporation
- Other Key Companies
E-Paper Display Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
E-Paper Display Market, by Product
- Smart Card
- Mobile Devices
- Auxiliary Display
- Posters & Signage
E-Paper Display Market, by Technology
- Electrophoretic Display
- Electrowetting Display
- Cholesteric Display
- Interferometric Modular Display (IMOD)
E-Paper Display Market, by End Use Industry
- Consumer Electronics
- Media & Entertainment
E-Paper Display Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- E-Paper Display Market Providers
- E-Paper Display Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of E-Paper Display Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE E-PAPER DISPLAY MARKET STUDY