E-Learning Market: Summary
The Global E-Learning Market is projected to reach a value of USD 441.18 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 12.6%.
E-Learning refers to a learning experience delivered electronically. It can also include learning, utilizing electronic technologies to access an educational program outside the traditional classroom. The E-learning market is primarily driving due to its benefits such as cost-effective, environmentally friendly. The Global E-Learning Market is rising with the advancement in virtual and augmented reality and government initiatives is further anticipated to boost the market growth. However, the limited awareness of digital technology in rural areas is expected to hamper the growth of the market up to a certain extent.
E-Learning Market: Market Dynamics
- Advances in Virtual and Augmented Reality
- The growth of virtual and augmented reality in the eLearning helps to enhance the online training simulations, customized learning paths in web-based courses, and advanced learning analytics in online training
- According to the projection by Goldman Sachs, AR and VR are projected to grow into a USD 95 billion market by 2025
- Also, AR and VR play an important role in the growth of online learning platforms as it helps to boost engagement, enhance flexibility, and provides seamless learning experiences. Moreover, it also helps to make eLearning courses more innovative and enjoyable. Hence with the growth of virtual and augmented reality creates a positive impact on market growth.
- Some of the renowned company’s such as UPS (U.S), Boeing (U.S), Walmart (U.S) had already incorporated Virtual Reality into education programs for their employees. In 2018, Walmart partnered with a VR training company namely Strivr Labs, Inc. (U.S), to bring VR training to the company’s 200 Academies.
- Furthermore, the trends of AR and VR in the online learning platform is anticipated to gain further momentum, while the continual evolution of new technologies is complimenting the same. Growing adoption by companies, increase skills, and knowledge is expected to play a pivotal role in growing the eLearning market
- Rise in Government Programs and Initiatives
- Limited Awareness of Digital Technology in Rural Areas
E-Learning Market: Key Segments
- The E-Learning Market is majorly segmented into technology, provider, deployment mode, learning mode, and application.
- On the basis of technology, the market is sub-segmented into online e-learning, Learning Management System (LMS), mobile e-learning, rapid e-learning, virtual classroom and others. The highest market share of the online learning segment is due to growing advantages of the online e-learning platform include up-to-date learning materials, a world-wide learning society, better retention, and cost-efficient solution, are some of the other factors attributing the demand for online learning. Hence, the online learning segment is expected to grow USD 198.59 billion by 2027 in the forecast period.
- On the basis of provider, the market is bifurcated into services and content.
- On the basis of services, the market is divided into cloud based and on-premises.
- On the basis of learning mode, the market is divided into instructor based and self-paced.
- On the basis of application, the market is divided into academic, corporate and government. The academic segment is expected to accounted for the major market share in the e-learning market. It offers educators opportunities to design learning opportunities in various courses. Online learning platform offers benefits for the students such as updated content, quick delivery of lessons, reduced costs, flexibility, 24-hour access, and unlimited virtual resources. However, corporate segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 13.6% by 2027 in the coming year.
E-Learning Market: Key Regions
On the basis of region, the market is divided into the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Americas is excepted to account for USD 213.14 billion by 2027, where North America is comprised of United States (U.S) and Canada, eLearning is adopted in various industries and universities, to improve technical skills, career advancement, geographic flexibility are likely to be drive revenue in the next 5-10 years. However, Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the fastest growth rate at a CAGR of 14% by 2027, due to the growing adoption of online & mobile learning and a supportive government initiative that will drive the market.
E-Learning Market: Report Scope
The report on the E-Learning Market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent, and current market trends. furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered, and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecast up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Technology, Provider, Deployment Mode, Learning Mode, and Application.
Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa
Key Companies Covered
- Adobe (Company Overview, Financial Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis, & Key Strategy)
- Blackboard Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- GP Strategies Corporation
- Instructure, Inc.
- NIIT LTD.
- Pearson plc
- Citrix Systems, Inc
- Other Key Companies
E-Learning Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
E-Learning Market, by Technology
- Online e-learning
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Mobile e-learning
- Rapid e-learning
- Virtual Classroom
E-Learning Market, by Provider
E-Learning Market, by Deployment Mode
E-Learning Market, by Learning Mode
- Instructor Based
E-Learning Market, by Application
- Higher Education
- Vocational training
E-Learning Market, by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- E-Learning Market Providers
- E-Learning Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of E-Learning Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE E-LEARNING MARKET STUDY