E-Compass Market: Summary
The Global E-Compass Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 2.4 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 13.3%.
E-compass combines high performance low power magnetometer and accelerometer with high temperature compensation and high dynamic range. E compass consists of smart power function which minimizes current consumption and embedded self-test features that allows end user to check the sensor function in the final application. E-compass offers various features for advanced navigation and location-based services in different consumer or industrial electronic devices such as tilt-compensated compasses, map rotation, intelligent power-saving for handheld devices, gaming and virtual reality input devices, position and free-fall detection, motion-activated functions, pedometers, display orientation, impact recognition and logging, and vibration monitoring & compensation.
E-Compass Market: Drivers & Restraint
- Increasing Usage of Smartphone, Tablets, and Gaming Devices
In today’s world, Smartphones, laptops, and tablets are come up with so many sensors to provide better user experience, provide applications with enhanced information, and provide increased and robust battery life. Digital compass, which is based on magnetometer sensor provide simple orientation in relation to the Earth's magnetic field to smartphone. This development will provide the north direction as user rotates digital maps depending on physical orientation. This will drive the market during growth period.
Global Positioning System (GPS) is a space-based radio navigation system, owned by the US government and operated by the United States Air Force (USAF). GPS is comprised of three different segments: the space segment, control segment and user segment. Global Positioning Systems (GPS) receivers are hand-held devices that not only tell you which direction you're going, but will devise routes for you, as well as provide you with a map. Many GPS devices even come loaded with topographical and trail maps, not just road maps. Hence it will impact negatively on the growth of E compass market during forecast period.
E-Compass Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on component: Sensor and Software
- Segmentation based on technology: Fluxgate, Magnetoresistive, and Hall Effect
- Segmentation based on end use industry: Consumer Electronics, IT & Telecommunication, Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Marine, Healthcare, and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
E-Compass Market: Report Scope
The report on the E-compass market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Component, Technology, End Use Industry, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- STMicroelectronics (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- NXP Semiconductors
- Bosch Sensortec GmbH
- TDK Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation
- NEXTY Electronics Corporation (Toyota Tsusho)
- PNI Sensor
- MEMSIC Semiconductor (Tianjin) Co., Ltd.
- KuSaBa Engineers Private Limited
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Other Key Companies
E-Compass Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
E-Compass Market, by Component
- Single Axis
- Double Axis
- Triple Axis
- RS 232 Output
- RS 485 Output
E-Compass Market, by Technology
- Hall Effect
E-Compass Market, by End Use Industry
- Consumer Electronics
- IT & Telecommunication
- Aerospace & Defense
E-Compass Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- E-Compass Market Providers
- E-Compass Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of E-Compass Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE E-Compass MARKET STUDY