Drone Analytics Market: Summary
The Global Drone Analytics Market is estimated to reach USD 6 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 25.3%.
Drone is commonly referred as the unmanned aerial vehicle, which is operated through the software-controlled flight plans in order to carry out specific functions such as transportation, surveillance, monitoring across various industries. Apart from data collection, these small aerial vehicles are used to analyze the data through the actionable field intelligence in order to favor the smart and rapid decision making. Due to this advantage, it is used across various industries such as Oil and Gas, Mining, Construction, Agriculture and many others.
Drone Analytics Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Rising Adoption of Drones for Commercial Application
The demand for drones are increasing day by day, owing to its advantages. These are rapidly absorbed in the commercial areas such as agriculture, insurance, construction, mining, etc. It is mainly used to gain better insights regarding planning, monitoring changes, tracking the process and security in the commercial application areas. In addition to this, use of drones for commercial purpose provides higher profitability and productivity, which is increasing its demand. Moreover, increasing investment of the commercial drones across the globe, is projected to spur the market growth. With relaxation of regulation by Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), drone usage for commercial purpose is anticipated to increase the demand for drones for commercial application.
- Rapid and Accurate Analysis Provided by The Drone Analytics
Drone gained popularity since last decade owing to its advantages such as less or no human interference, higher ability to gather data, easy access to challenging areas, and also saves times and cost to a certain extent. Apart from this, these are mostly adopted owing to its faster and accurate analytics, which helps the end-users to comprehend and project the operating performance in more appropriate way. This advantages with the drone analytics, further pushes its demand
- High Cost of Drone Analytics
Drone Analytics has gained huge attention from the commercial sector, however, the high cost of the drone analytics is emerged as a roadblock for the growth of the market. The cost of the analytics is directly linked with the cost associated to collecting the precise data, monitoring, and further analyzing in order to offer insights to the end-users.
Drone Analytics Market: Key Segments
- Key Segments by Application: Land and Environmental Planning, Geographical Mapping, 3D Modelling, Thermal Detection and Others
- Key Segments by End Users: Building and Construction, Oil and Gas, Agriculture, Mining and Quarrying, Transportation, Scientific Research, Insurance and Others
- Key Regions Covered: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Drone Analytics Market: Report Scope
The report on the drone analytics market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2019-2024 (2019 estimated year, forecasted up to 2024)
Value (USD Million)
Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America
KEY Companies Covered
- Delta Drone SA (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd.
- Pix4D SA
- Viatechnik LLC
- Ageagle Aerial Systems Inc.
- PrecisionHawk, Inc.
- Unmanned Innovation, Inc.
- Kespry Inc.
- Sentera, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
Drone Analytics Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Drone Analytics Market, by Application
- Land and Environmental Planning
- Geographical Mapping
- 3D Modelling
- Thermal Detection
Drone Analytics Market, by End-User
- Building and Construction
- Oil and Gas
- Mining and Quarrying
- Scientific Research
Drone Analytics Market, by Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing global market conditions?
- Drone analytics Market Providers
- Drone analytics Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Drone Analytics Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE DRONE ANALYTICS MARKET STUDY
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1. Rising Adoption of Drones for Commercial Application
4.2.2. Rapid and Accurate Analysis Provided by Drone Analytics
4.3.1 High Cost
4.4.1. Rising Trend for Internet of Drone (IOD) Based Data Analytics
4.5.1 Issues Regarding Data Security
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
6 DRONE ANALYTICS MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
6.2 Land and Environmental Planning
6.3 Geographical Mapping
6.4 3D Modelling
6.5 Thermal Detection
7 DRONE ANALYTICS MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
7.2 Building and Construction
7.3 Oil and Gas
7.5 Mining and Quarrying
7.7 Scientific Research
8 DRONE ANALYTICS MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
8.1 North America
8.2.6. Rest of Europe
8.3.4. South Korea
8.3.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.4 Middle East & Africa
8.4.1. Saudi Arabia
8.4.3. Rest of Middle East & Africa
8.5 South America
8.5.3. Rest of South America
9 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
9.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
9.3 Company Benchmarking
10 COMPANY PROFILES
10.1 Delta Drone SA
10.1.1 Company Overview
10.1.2 Financial Overview
10.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
10.1.4 Key Developments
10.1.5 SWOT Analysis
10.2 SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd.
10.3 Pix4D SA
10.4 Viatechnik LLC
10.5 Ageagle Aerial Systems Inc
10.6 PrecisionHawk, Inc.
10.7 Unmanned Innovation, Inc.
10.9 Kespry Inc.
10.10 Sentera, Inc.
10.11 Other Key Companies
11.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
11.2 Primary Discussion Guide
11.3 Customization Options
Note1: Tentative table of contents, may get updated during the course of research.
Note2: Company financial information is subject to availability in public domain
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STUDY