Drone Analytics Market by Application (Land & Environmental Planning, Geographical Mapping, 3D Modelling), by End-User (Building and Construction, Oil & Gas, Agriculture), by Region (Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America) – Global Forecast 2017 to 2024
Drone Analytics Market: Summary
The Global Drone Analytics Market is estimated to reach USD 6 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 25.3%.
Drone is commonly referred as the unmanned aerial vehicle, which is operated through the software-controlled flight plans in order to carry out specific functions such as transportation, surveillance, monitoring across various industries. Apart from data collection, these small aerial vehicles are used to analyze the data through the actionable field intelligence in order to favor the smart and rapid decision making. Due to this advantage, it is used across various industries such as Oil and Gas, Mining, Construction, Agriculture and many others.
Drone Analytics Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Rising Adoption of Drones for Commercial Application
The demand for drones are increasing day by day, owing to its advantages. These are rapidly absorbed in the commercial areas such as agriculture, insurance, construction, mining, etc. It is mainly used to gain better insights regarding planning, monitoring changes, tracking the process and security in the commercial application areas. In addition to this, use of drones for commercial purpose provides higher profitability and productivity, which is increasing its demand. Moreover, increasing investment of the commercial drones across the globe, is projected to spur the market growth. With relaxation of regulation by Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), drone usage for commercial purpose is anticipated to increase the demand for drones for commercial application.
- Rapid and Accurate Analysis Provided by The Drone Analytics
Drone gained popularity since last decade owing to its advantages such as less or no human interference, higher ability to gather data, easy access to challenging areas, and also saves times and cost to a certain extent. Apart from this, these are mostly adopted owing to its faster and accurate analytics, which helps the end-users to comprehend and project the operating performance in more appropriate way. This advantages with the drone analytics, further pushes its demand
- High Cost of Drone Analytics
Drone Analytics has gained huge attention from the commercial sector, however, the high cost of the drone analytics is emerged as a roadblock for the growth of the market. The cost of the analytics is directly linked with the cost associated to collecting the precise data, monitoring, and further analyzing in order to offer insights to the end-users.
Drone Analytics Market: Key Segments
- Key Segments by Application: Land and Environmental Planning, Geographical Mapping, 3D Modelling, Thermal Detection and Others
- Key Segments by End Users: Building and Construction, Oil and Gas, Agriculture, Mining and Quarrying, Transportation, Scientific Research, Insurance and Others
- Key Regions Covered: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Drone Analytics Market: Report Scope
The report on the drone analytics market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2019-2024 (2019 estimated year, forecasted up to 2024)
Value (USD Million)
Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America
KEY Companies Covered
- Delta Drone SA (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd.
- Pix4D SA
- Viatechnik LLC
- Ageagle Aerial Systems Inc.
- PrecisionHawk, Inc.
- Unmanned Innovation, Inc.
- Kespry Inc.
- Sentera, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
Drone Analytics Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Drone Analytics Market, by Application
- Land and Environmental Planning
- Geographical Mapping
- 3D Modelling
- Thermal Detection
Drone Analytics Market, by End-User
- Building and Construction
- Oil and Gas
- Mining and Quarrying
- Scientific Research
Drone Analytics Market, by Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing global market conditions?
- Drone analytics Market Providers
- Drone analytics Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Drone Analytics Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE DRONE ANALYTICS MARKET STUDY
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1. Rising Adoption of Drones for Commercial Application
4.2.2. Rapid and Accurate Analysis Provided by Drone Analytics
4.3.1 High Cost
4.4.1. Rising Trend for Internet of Drone (IOD) Based Data Analytics
4.5.1 Issues Regarding Data Security
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
6 DRONE ANALYTICS MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
6.2 Land and Environmental Planning
6.3 Geographical Mapping
6.4 3D Modelling
6.5 Thermal Detection
7 DRONE ANALYTICS MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
7.2 Building and Construction
7.3 Oil and Gas
7.5 Mining and Quarrying
7.7 Scientific Research
8 DRONE ANALYTICS MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
8.1 North America
8.2.6. Rest of Europe
8.3.4. South Korea
8.3.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.4 Middle East & Africa
8.4.1. Saudi Arabia
8.4.3. Rest of Middle East & Africa
8.5 South America
8.5.3. Rest of South America
9 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
9.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
9.3 Company Benchmarking
10 COMPANY PROFILES
10.1 Delta Drone SA
10.1.1 Company Overview
10.1.2 Financial Overview
10.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
10.1.4 Key Developments
10.1.5 SWOT Analysis
10.2 SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd.
10.3 Pix4D SA
10.4 Viatechnik LLC
10.5 Ageagle Aerial Systems Inc
10.6 PrecisionHawk, Inc.
10.7 Unmanned Innovation, Inc.
10.9 Kespry Inc.
10.10 Sentera, Inc.
10.11 Other Key Companies
11.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
11.2 Primary Discussion Guide
11.3 Customization Options
Note1: Tentative table of contents, may get updated during the course of research.
Note2: Company financial information is subject to availability in public domain
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STUDY
Forencis Research follows robust and deep dive research methodologies to deliver accurate – current, estimated and forecasted market data. Our extensive primary and secondary research help in deriving reliable qualitative and quantitative data to provide verified market insights. Our research team tracks historic trends, existing and recent market dynamics, growth prospects, competitor landscape, and the entire value chain dynamics to attain reliable industry facts to reach accurate market estimates. Primary research is conducted through thorough interviews and detailed surveys with the Key Industry Experts and related participants across the value chain. Secondary research entails acquiring data through paid and reliable databases such as annual reports, SEC filings, research publications, association publications, investor presentations, white papers and other sources. All the above-obtained information is further processed and collated with our existing database prior to its presentation in our publications.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Single User PDF – $ 5,600
Multiple User PDF – $ 7,500
Key Questions Answered by the Report
- Major factors impacting the market and its growth
- Evolving Types of the various products in the Market
- Evolving Application of the various products in the Market
- Growing countries in the Global Market
- Effects of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players
- Key market developments undertaken by the leading players
Customize this Research
- Purchase sections of this report
- Purchase specific country/region analysis
- Avail Data in Preferred Format
- Customize any Type, Application, Geography or Company Profile to attain a Deeper Insight
- Request Updated Version of this Report