Drip Irrigation Market: Summary
The Global Drip Irrigation Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 10.6billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 10.1%.
Drip irrigationis a type of micro-irrigation system which has a potential to save water and nutrients by allowing water to drip slowly to roots of plants either from above the soil surface or buried below the surface and are commonly known as trickle irrigation. Drip irrigation is one of the most effective ways of irrigation with 95-100% water use efficiency and can be used for all types of soil. Better plant productivity, less water wastage, reduce risk of diseases, weed control, and saves irrigation time are some of the major benefits of drip irrigation.
Drip Irrigation Market: Drivers & Restraint
- Increasing Government Support through Subsidiaries and Programs
Growing awareness regarding the importance of micro-irrigation types such as drip irrigation has increased its adoption in agiculture. Various benefits such as increase crop production, reduce water wastage and others have increased the government support. Various governing bodies from emerging nations such as India, China, and others are taking initiative by offering high subsidiaries to promote adoption of drip irrigation. For instance, Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY) was launched in India to extend the coverage of micro-irrigation by providing subsidiaries on system and kits. Moreover, the launch of awareness programs to educate farmers about modern farming techniques. Thus, increasing government support through various programs and subsidiaries to promote adoption of drip irrigation has expected to drive the market growth.
- Requirement of High Initial Investment
Farmers from various emerging economies are resisting from the adoption of micro-irrigation systems due to the high initial investment required for its set up. These systems are uneconomical for low-value crops and are best suited for horticulture crops. Moreover, a longer period of time is required for installation of these systems and damage to irrigation components such as drip tubes due to overexposure to heat thus increasing the cost of maintenance. Drip irrigation is expensive due to the requirement of large quality of filtration equipment and piping. Thus, higher initial investment and higher maintenance cost associated with drip irrigation system may hamper the growth during the forecasted period.
Drip Irrigation Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based ontype: Surface Drip Irrigation,andSub Surface Drip Irrigation.
- Segmentation based oncomponent: Emitter, Pressure Gauge, Drip Tube, Filter, Valve, andOthers.
- Segmentation based on crop type: Fruits & Vegetables, Cereals & Pulses, Oilseeds, Turf & Ornamentals, and Other Crops.
- Segmentation based on application: Agriculture,Landscape, Greenhouse, and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Drip Irrigation Market: Report Scope
The report on the drip irrigationmarket covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Component, Crop Type,Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Lindsay Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- The Toro Company
- Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd
- HUNTER INDUSTRIES
- Rain Bird Corporation
- Chinadrip Irrigation Equipment Co., Ltd
- T-L Irrigation
- ALKHORAYEF GROUP
- Grupo Chamartin
- KSNM DRIP
- AGRODRIP S.A.
- Irritec S.p.A
- Dripworks, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
Drip Irrigation Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Drip Irrigation Market, by Type
- Surface Drip Irrigation
- Sub Surface Drip Irrigation
Drip Irrigation Market, by Component
- Pressure Gauge
- Drip Tube
Drip Irrigation Market, by Crop Type
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Cereals & Pulses
- Turf & Ornamentals
- Other Crops
Drip Irrigation Market, by Application
Drip Irrigation Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Drip Irrigation Market Providers
- Drip Irrigation Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Drip Irrigation Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE DRIP IRRIGATION MARKET STUDY