Double Glazing Glass Market: Summary
The Global Double Glazing Glass Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 29.6 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 4.8%.
Double Glazing Glass is adouble layer of glass panels separated by air or other gas-filled types to reduce the heat transfer across the building and are commonly referred as insulated glazing. Due to good thermal and acoustic properties of double glazing glass, it is widely used in various applications includingwindows, doors, curtain walls, storefronts, and others. Improved energy efficiency & comfort, reduced noise transmission, reduce condensation, increased security, and reduce the need for window coverings are some of the major benefits offered by the use of double glazing glass.
Double Glazing Glass Market: Drivers & Restraint
- Growing Importance of Green Buildings
Green buildings are energy-efficient buildings in every aspect and use less water, optimize energy efficiency, conserve the natural resource, and produce considerably less amount of waste. These buildings reduce operational cost and significantly improve the quality of life. Glass plays a significant role in designing and constructions of green buildings are used in building to enhance the aesthetics of the structure and improve thermal performance. Double glazing glass possesses excellent properties such as thermal properties and acoustic properties owing to which they are gaining popularity in green building to improve its energy efficiency. Thus, the growing importance of green building t improve energy efficiency has anticipated todrive the growth of double glazing glass market.
- Lack of Awareness About Double Glazing Glass
Thermal insulation, acoustical insulation, and reduced condensation are some of the properties of double glazing glass. Moreover, better insulation, noise reduction, increased security, reduce energy bills, reduce interior damage, easy maintenance, and aesthetics are some of the advantages of double glazing glass. Regardless of superior performance, and excellent properties of double glazing glass, there has been a lack of awareness regarding its advantages and properties. Peoples in developing countries and emerging nations have inadmissible understanding associated with double glazing glass and solution. Thus, lack of awareness regarding benefits offered by double glazing glass may hinder the growth of the product market.
Double Glazing Glass Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on material: Glass,Frame & Spacer Bar, Sealant,andOthers.
- Segmentation based on thickness: < 10MM, 10MM - 12MM, and> 12MM.
- Segmentation based on end-use: Residential,Commercial, and Industrial.
- Segmentation based on application: Window, Door, Façade, and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Double Glazing Glass Market: Report Scope
The report on the double glazing glassmarket covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million), Volume (Million Square Meter)
Material, Thickness, Application, End-use, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Clayton Glass Ltd (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- AGC Inc.
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd.
- CN Glass Limited
- Guardian Industries UK Ltd
- Glass & Glazing System Pvt Ltd
- T & I Sealed Units Limited
- TAMCO GULF LTD
- Clearview Glaziers
- Weatherbeater Windows
- Abbey Glass
- Ravensby Glass Co. Ltd
- Chevron Glass
- CARDINAL GLASS INDUSTRIES, INC
- Orion Windows Limited.
- Olympic Glass
- Premier Glass Works
- Other Key Companies
Double Glazing Glass Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Double Glazing Glass Market, by Material
- Frame & Spacer Bar
Double Glazing Glass Market, by Thickness
- < 10MM
- 10MM - 12MM
- > 12MM
Double Glazing Glass Market, by End-use
Double Glazing Glass Market, by Application
Double Glazing Glass Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Double Glazing Glass Market Providers
- Double Glazing Glass Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Double Glazing Glass Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE DOUBLE GLAZING GLASS MARKET STUDY