Digital Therapeutics Market: Summary
The Global Digital Therapeutics Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 10.2 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 19.9%.
Digital Therapeutics is a subset of digital health. They are evidence-based therapeutics interventions driven by high-quality software programs to manage, teat, or prevent a medical disorder or diseases. In order to optimize patients care and health outcomes they are used either independently or in concert with medication, devices, or other therapies. These products are incorporated with advanced technology best practices relating to design, usability, clinical validation, and data security. Moreover, they are validated by regulatory bodies as required to support product claims regarding efficiency, risk and intended use.
Digital Therapeutics Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Rising Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
Chronic diseases which include stroke, diabetes, heart disease, and obesity are the leading cause of death in the world and account for most of the nation’s healthcare cost. According to CDC, 10.5% U.S. population has diabetics in 2018, which is leading to kidney failures and lower limb amputations. Moreover, it also states that around 1.5 million Americans are diagnosed with diabetes every year. Similar trends presence of diabetes is prevalent across the globe. For instance, according to IDF Diabetes Atlas published by the International Diabetes Federation in 2017, south-east Asia is home to approximately 19% of the total diabetes population worldwide. Thus, increasing geriatric population and related chronic diseases have expected to drive the growth of digital therapeutics market.
- Technological Development in Emerging Markets
Technological advancement in emerging nations has expected to surge the demand for digital therapeutics market. This has attributed to growing disposable income, increasing use of the internet, increasing mobile phones, and others. Moreover, an increasing number of healthcare applications and wearable devices has helped the population to stay connected through various applications. This technological advancement may further pose opportunities for its adoption of digital therapeutics. Additionally, government programs to prevent its population health may give an opportunity for the demand of product market.
Digital Therapeutics Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on application: Diabetes, Obesity, CVD, CNS Disease, Respiratory Disease, Smoking Cessation, and Others.
- Segmentation based on end-user: Patients, Providers, Payers, Employers, and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Digital Therapeutics Market: Report Scope
The report on the Digital Therapeutics market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Application, End-user and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Noom, Inc. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Livongo Health
- Omada Health, Inc.
- Pear Therapeutics
- Propeller Health
- Akili Interactive Labs
- Better Therapeutics
- Kaia Health
- Mango Health
- Click Therapeutics
- Canary Health
- Wellthy Therapeutics
- Other Key Companies
Digital Therapeutics Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Digital Therapeutics Market, by Application
- CNS Disease
- Respiratory Disease
- Smoking Cessation
Digital Therapeutics Market, by End-Use
Digital Therapeutics Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Digital Therapeutics Market Providers
- Digital Therapeutics Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Digital Therapeutics Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE DIGITAL THERAPEUTICS MARKET STUDY