DIGITAL PRINTING PACKAGING MARKET: Summary
The Global Digital Printing Packaging Market is projected to reach a value of USD 42.24 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 13.0%
Digital printing is the technique of printing the digital image or file directly on the substrate such as paper, canvas, cardstock, plastic, foil, fabric, and other substrates. In this technique, the ink is directly pressed over the substrate removing the need for the plates and setup sheets, reducing the overall initial cost. Digital printing is a cost-effective printing technique offering high-quality printing quality, rapid turnaround time with high accuracy. It is an eco-friendly printing technique ideal for printing short to medium print runs. Owing to this, it is widely used as a printing option over the packaging of food & beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, personal care products.
DIGITAL PRINTING PACKAGING MARKET: Drivers & CHALLENGES
- Rise in Importance of Product Printing
Packaging plays an essential part in the handling, transportation, display, and commercialization of any product. Due to this, manufacturers keenly focus on the packaging and printing options in order to provide sustainable, affordable options, which can be used as an excellent medium of product branding. Better product branding delivers a higher impact on the consumer’s buying behavior through better printing options to the promotion and product branding with consumer engagement. Rising demand for attractive, unique and consumer interactive packaging printing options from the food and beverage, consumer goods, pharmaceutical, textile, and many other application areas are driving the market growth.
- Advantages Associated with Digital Printing
Digital printing has emerged as a preferred option of printing electronics, food products, personal care products, and many other packaging applications. Digital printing is an excellent alternative to the conventional process and is gaining popularity owing to rapid and affordable printing technology with the ability to provide high-quality printing through a simple process. In addition to this, digital printing does not include pre-press procedures for packaging printing and hence, it is an eco-friendly method of printing. Owing to the aforementioned advantages, the demand for digital printing for packaging applications is growing.
- High-Cost Digital Printing Inks
The growth of the digital printing packaging market is hampered mainly owing to the higher cost of the digital printing inks. The high cost of the raw materials used in the production of the digital printing inks such as titanium dioxide along with the photoinitiators owing to regulation and shutting down raw material production plants is escalating the overall cost of inks.
Digital printing packaging market: Key segments
- Segmentation based on printing method: Inkjet, Electrophotography, Thermal-transfer, Direct Thermal Printing and Others
- Segmentation based on printing inks: Latex Inks, UV Inks, Solvent Inks, Aqueous/Water-based Inks, and Others
- Segmentation based on application: Corrugated Box, Flexible Packaging, Folding Cartons, Labels and Tags and Others
- Segmentation based on end-user industry: Food and Beverage, Personal Care and Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical, Consumer Durables, and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa with individual country-level analysis.
Digital printing packaging MARKET: Report SCOPE
The report on the digital printing packaging market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Printing Method, Printing Inks, Application, End-use Industry
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
KEY Companies Covered
- HP Inc. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Xerox Corporation
- Canon, Inc.
- Quad/Graphics, Inc.
- Eastman Kodak Company
- WS Packaging Group, Inc.
- Flint Group
- Quantum Packaging Store
- Other Key Companies
Digital printing packaging MARKET: report segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Digital Printing Packaging Market, by Printing Method
- Direct Thermal Printing
Digital Printing Packaging Market, by Printing Inks
- Latex Inks
- UV Inks
- Solvent Inks
- Aqueous/Water-based Inks
Digital Printing Packaging Market, by Application
- Corrugated Box
- Flexible Packaging
- Folding Cartons
- Labels and Tags
Digital Printing Packaging Market, by End-use Industry
- Food and Beverage
- Personal Care and Cosmetics
- Consumer Durables
Digital Printing Packaging Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Digital Printing Packaging Market Providers
- Digital Printing Packaging Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Digital Printing Packaging Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE DIGITAL PRINTING PACKAGING MARKET STUDY