DECORATIVE CONCRETE MARKET: Summary
The Global Decorative Concrete Market is estimated to reach USD 16.9 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 5.8 %.
Concrete is the widely used building materials used in the construction industry across the globe. In spite of its popularity, they are not considered as beautiful by more as an industrial material owing to the strength and affordable quality. This has made decorative concrete popular which gives a high-end look for natural, stone, brick, or pretty tiles. Decorative concrete is simply a regular concrete with an added touch of unique patterns, finishes, or coloring. Additionally, they also serve safety purpose, for example, adding texture to concrete will prevent them from floor being slippery. Decorative concretes are considered ideal for internal flooring owing to the availability of a wide range and variety of finishes that can be achieved in combination with its inherent durability and strength.
DECORATIVE CONCRETE MARKET: Drivers & Restraints
- Increasing Infrastructure Development and Construction Activities
Ongoing construction activities coupled with construction spending is expected to drive the growth of the decorative concrete market across the globe. This is attributed to the increase in disposable income, increasing infrastructure development, and the increasing trend towards renovation activities which is catered by broad-ranging patterns, and textures of products. According to the United States Census Bureau, the construction spending in the month of September 2019 was USD 1,301.8 billion.
Thus, these factors are expected to propel the decorative concrete market in the near future.
- Consumer Inclination Towards Green Buildings
Growing awareness about environmental issues has increased the demand for the use of environmentally friendly building materials coupled with increasing consumer inclination towards green buildings. Decorative concrete is considered one of the green building materials. The use of decorative concrete reduces the requirement for additional surface coverings which emits the Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC). Decorative concretes are environmentally friendly and its oxide pigments do not cause air pollution. Thus, decorative concretes are preferred in green building materials as they are easy to maintain and has a longer life span as compared to other floorings.
Thus, growing consumer inclination towards green buildings may augment the growth of the market during the forecast period.
- Consumer Inclination Towards Alternatives
Decorative concrete is gaining popularity owing to its advantages such as design flexibility, low maintenance, strength & longevity, and others. Stamped concrete is one of the most familiar decorative concrete which is has been replaced by an alternative process called concrete stenciling. Concrete stenciling has been gaining popularity as an alternative owing to factors such as flatter surface profile, increased slip resistance, and very realistic gray mortar joints between stones.
Thus, the consumer inclination towards alternatives may hinder the growth of the market during the forecast period.
DECORATIVE CONCRETE Market: Key segments
- Based on Type: Stamped Concrete, Concrete Dyes, Stamped Overlays, Polymer Cement Overlays, Polishing Concrete, Engraving Concrete, and Others
- Based on Application: Walls, Floors, Patios, Driveways & sidewalks, and Others
- On the Basis of End-Use: Residential and Commercial
- Key Regions Covered: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
DECORATIVE CONCRETE Market: Report SCOPE
The report on the decorative Concrete market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million), Volume (Kiloton)
Type, Application, and End-Use
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America
KEY Companies Covered
- Ultratech Concrete (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V.
- Sika AG
- Elite Crete Systems
- PPG Industries
- RPM International Inc
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- CHRYSO SA
- Other Key Companies
DECORATIVE CONCRETE Market: report segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Decorative Concrete Market, by Type
- Stamped Concrete
- Concrete Dyes
- Stamped Overlays
- Polymer Cement Overlays
- Polishing Concrete
- Engraving Concrete
Decorative Concrete Market, by Application
- Driveways & sidewalks
Decorative Concrete Market, by End-Use
Decorative Concrete Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of the global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing global market conditions?
- Decorative Concrete Market Providers
- Decorative Concrete Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Decorative Concrete Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE DECORATIVE CONCRETE MARKET SYSTEM Market STUDY