Cosmetic Ingredients Market: Summary
The Global Cosmetic Ingredients Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 15.8 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 5.6%.
Cosmetic Ingredients are blended and formulated to enhance the properties of various cosmetic products. he different categories of ingredients used in the manufacturing of cosmetics include emulsifiers, emollients, rheology modifiers, surfactants, and antioxidants, among others. The cosmetic sector has evolved at a rapid pace over the past couple of decades due to augmenting consumer awareness, rapidly changing regulations, and emerging trends.
Cosmetic Ingredients Market: Drivers & RestrAInts
- Increasing Per Capita Disposable Income Along with Changing Lifestyle
Increasing per capita disposable income along with the growing number of working professionals has increased the spending on personal grooming, which, in turn, is projected to boost the global cosmetic ingredients market. Increasing consumers inclination towards multipurpose products among the working population is likely to augment the demand for skincare ingredients. Skin lightening products are among the most consumable products by the population in Asia-Pacific and the Middle East population on account of the rising obsession towards fair complexion among the youth and women population and increasing instances of social discrimination based on skin color. Thus, the increasing per capita disposal income along with changing lifestyle is expected to boost the global cosmetic ingredients market.
- Increasing Demand for Natural Ingredients
Organically cultivated products, such as aloe vera, soybean, fish oil, palm kernel oil, and jojoba oil are some of the key raw ingredients used for manufacturing organic and natural personal care goods. They are mainly used for producing cosmetics and hair, skin, and oral care products. Rising consumer awareness regarding the harmful effects of conventional, synthetic chemical-laden products is anticipated to hamper the cosmetic ingredients market.
Cosmetic Ingredients Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on ingredients: Emollients, Emulsifiers, Surfactants, Antimicrobials, Rheology Modifiers, Active Ingredients, and Others
- Segmentation based on application: Skin Care, Hair Care, Oral Care, and Make-Up
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Cosmetic Ingredients Market: Report Scope
The report on the Cosmetic Ingredients market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Ingredients, Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Ashland. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- BASF SE
- Croda International PLC.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Lonza Group Ltd.
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Clariant AG
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Innospec Inc.
- Stepan Company
- Merck KGaA
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Corbion Nv
- Eastman Chemical Company
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
- Symrise AG
- Huntsman Corporation
- Other Key Companies
Cosmetic Ingredients Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Cosmetic Ingredients Market, by Type
- Rheology Modifiers
- Active Ingredients
Cosmetic Ingredients Market, by Application
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Oral Care
Cosmetic Ingredients Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Cosmetic Ingredients Market Providers
- Cosmetic Ingredients Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Cosmetic Ingredients Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE COSMETIC INGREDIENTS MARKET STUDY