CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION TOOLS MARKET: Summary
The Global Continuous Integration Tools Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 1.8 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 18.4%.
Continuous Integration (CI) is a software development process that required developers to integrate the code into a collective repository. It helps to reduce the code development effort as well as delivers a higher quality of software. Also, it is used to reduce errors while testing and improve the system integrations of software development. Furthermore, with the support of automated tests and automated build, every integration tool can be verified.
CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION TOOLS MARKET: Drivers & CHALLENGES
- Rising in Software Development
Rising in software development is one of the key drivers for the continuous integration tools market. It is used to automate the testing and to build a document path. Also, it helps to automated deployments, version control, and upgradations. Moreover, CI-as-a-service enhanced the complete package which is being started offered by the software development tool. Furthermore, continuous integration tools improve and support the integrating containers in the continuous integration/ continuous delivery process which will enhance the growth for the market in the forecast period.
Hence, the CI tool is becoming essential in the application development process, as they are helping to improve developer productivity and reduce the time stamp.
- Increased Cloud-Based Deployment
Cloud-based deployment enhanced the continuous integration market with speeding up the process and tools. Also it advanced the services such as testing, building, and deploying Windows applications. However, it requires zero support from human staff, by making it more flexible and reliable at the same time. Furthermore, CircleCI is a cloud-based server integration that helps to support Python, PHP, Java, and Sinatra and reduce the overhead in the testing process.
This trend is expected to continue in the forecast period, which is anticipated to drive the continuous integration market during the forecast period.
- Strict Organizational Policies in Some Firms
Some of the organizations are still not following the tools as the companies are mostly rigid toward their certain internal policies such as manual processes and the documentation required for the deployment for the software into production. Moreover, continuous integration tools help to streamline the growth of the business with the use of automatic generation tools.
However, the strict organizational policies in some firms may hinder the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Continuous Integration Tools Market: Key segments
- Segmentation based on Deployment Mode: Cloud and On-premises
- Segmentation based on Type: Jenkins, BuildBot, CircleCI, TeamCity, Codeship, Travis CI, GoCD and Others
- Segmentation based on End-User: BFSI, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail and Ecommerce, Education, Media and Entertainment, IT & Telecommunication and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Continuous Integration Tools Market: Report SCOPE
The report on the continuous integration tools market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Deployment Mode, Type, End-users, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South Africa
KEY Companies Covered
- IBM Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- CloudBees, Inc.
- Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon Web Services, Inc.)
- Micro Focus
- Circle Internet Services, Inc.,
- Other Key Companies
Continuous Integration Tools Market: report segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Continuous Integration Tools Market, by Deployment Mode
Continuous Integration Tools Market, by Type
- Travis CI
Continuous Integration Tools Market, by End-User
- Retail and Ecommerce
- Media and Entertainment
- IT & Telecommunication
Continuous Integration Tools Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Continuous Integration Tools Market Providers
- Continuous Integration Tools Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Continuous Integration Tools Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION TOOLS MARKET STUDY