Consumer Electronics Market: Summary
The Global Consumer Electronics Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 1,230.2 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 7.1%.
The consumer electronics refers to the electronic equipment, which includes television sets, MP3 players, video recorders, DVD players, radio receivers, and various other products. Also, it is one of the most commonly used form of computing, electronic and communication devices. Whereas, it is become of the important part of consumer daily life style in the past decade. The consumer electronic includes software which is being used on personal computer in conjunction with the electronic devices.
Hence, it includes a large set of electronic devices which provides one or more functionalities in home as well as for the individuals. Also, it can incorporate in smartphones and computing devices which helps the individual to enhance its services outdoor with the cell phone or a tablet PC.
Consumer Electronics Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Increasing Growth in Digital Platform
With the increasing growth in digital platforms is witness to boost the growth of the market in the projected period. Whereas, it helps to boost and develop the customer experience as well as enhance the business perspectives for the company growth. Also, it used to enhance the performance, sales and marketing activities, and improve effective for the back office by reducing the cost of ownership. However, the technological digitalization lead to create the digital platform in various areas of the applications.
Hence, with the deployment of advance technologies in the consumer electronic which includes wearable and home entertainment systems, helps the user to get an experience a complete digital framework. Also, it allows the manufactures to track, build and analyze performance and production, which helps the industries to escalates its delivery and services of the real world counterparts. These is anticipated to boost the growth of the market in the projected period.
- Ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic
One of the major key concern of the consumer electronics market is the ongoing Covid-19 Pandemics which may restraining factor for the growth of the market. Whereas, various factors including disruptions in restrictions on trade, supply chain & logistics as well as shortage of raw materials has create a hamper the production capacity for the consumer electronics manufacturers. Also it create a wide range of impact on the sales of consumer’s electronics and for the business growth.
Hence, the companies such as Apple, LG and Samsung has suspended their production in different countries which includes India, China and Malaysia to follow the government regulations and contain virus spread. These may lead to create a challenges factor for the market growth in the current environments.
Consumer Electronics Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Product Type: Audio & Video Equipment, Digital Photo Equipment, Smart Home Devices and Wearable Electronic Devices.
- Segmentation based on Application: Personal and Professional.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Consumer Electronics Market: Report Scope
The report on the consumer electronics market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Product Type, Application, End-User and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Microsoft (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- IBM Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Fujitsu Ltd
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- Apple Inc.
- Foxconn Technology Co Ltd
- Sony Corp
- Other Key Companies
- HCL Technologies Limited
- General Electric Company
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Acer Inc.
- Canon Inc.
- Toshiba Corp
- Nikon Corp
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Midea Group Co Ltd
Consumer Electronics Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Consumer Electronics Market, by Product Type
- Audio & Video Equipment
- Digital Photo Equipment
- Consumer Electronics Devices
- Smart Home Devices
- Wearable Electronic Devices
Consumer Electronics Market, by Application
Consumer Electronics Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Consumer Electronics Market Providers
- Consumer Electronics Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Consumer Electronics Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE CONSUMER ELECTRONICS MARKET STUDY