CONSTRUCTION CHEMICALS MARKET: Summary
The Global Construction Chemicals Market is expected to register a CAGR of more than 5.5%, reaching a value of around USD 51 billion by the end of 2027.
Construction chemicals are formulations used with cement, concrete, and other construction materials to hold the construction material together. These chemicals help enhance concrete strength and quality while providing water-tightness and protecting concrete structures from atmospheric degradation.
CONSTRUCTION CHEMICALS MARKET: DRIVERS & OPPORTUNITIES
- Rising Construction Activities in Developing Countries
Rapid industrialization in emerging economies, mainly the BRICS countries is a key driver of the global construction chemicals market. These are the growth-centric countries with huge potential for infrastructural development and thus fuel the global market. Rise in urbanization is attributed to the migration of population to the urban areas, which is further driving the construction chemicals market.
For instance, the Indian real estate sector is expected to reach a market size of USD 180 billion by 2020 and USD 1 trillion by 2030. It’s contribution to the country’s GDP is expected to be approximately 13%.
Thus, the rising demand from the construction activities in emerging economies is projected to drive the global construction chemicals market.
- Adoption of Green Chemicals and Sustainable Construction
According to the International Energy Agency, the building & construction sector account for 36% of global energy use and 39% of CO2 emissions. Green building chemicals have the potential to reduce CO2 emissions, owing to which the demand for green building chemicals is increasing. These chemicals enhance overall building durability and offer protection against environmental hazards. Additionally, using the green chemicals reduces the volume of cement and water consumed during the construction process, which is another key factor resulting in an increasing demand for these chemicals.
Therefore, the adoption of green chemicals and sustainable construction is expected to bring in growth opportunities for the players in this market.
Construction Chemicals market: Key segments
- Segmentation based on type: Concrete Admixtures, Asphalt Modifiers, Adhesives and Sealants, Protective Coatings, Flame Retardants, and Others.
- Segmentation based on end-use: Residential, Industrial/Commercial, Infrastructure, and Repair Structures.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Construction Chemicals MARKET: Report SCOPE
The report on the construction chemicals market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million) Volume (Kiloton)
Type and End-use
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South Africa
KEY Companies Covered
- BASF SE (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Sika AG
- H.B. Fuller Company
- RPM International Inc.
- Pidilite Industries Ltd.
- Fosroc, Inc.
- MAPEI S.p.A.
- Other Key Companies
Construction Chemicals MARKET: report segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Construction Chemicals Market, by Type
- Concrete Admixtures
- Asphalt Modifiers
- Adhesives and Sealants
- Protective Coatings
- Flame Retardants
Construction Chemicals Market, by End-use
- Repair Structures
Construction Chemicals Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Construction Chemicals Market Providers
- Construction Chemicals Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Construction Chemicals Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE CONSTRUCTION CHEMICALS MARKET STUDY