Connected Logistics Market: Summary
The Global Connected Logistics Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 128.3 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 28.2%
Connected Logistics is refers to a various interconnected devices, that can used by Internet of Things (IoT) solution providers, which helps to provide operating efficiency to various logistics industries. Moreover, it also helps to offer various benefits to logistics businesses by providing real-time access, enhance the operational effectiveness, as well as increase the productivity by integration of multiple connected platforms. However, it also provides several solutions to enable ease of access as well as better interoperability to boost the productivities and decision making with the collective effort.
Hence, it also reduce the environmental harms and delivers real-time data into the progress of the logistics sector. These advancement will help the market to boost its efficiency in the forecast period.
Connected Logistics Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Increasing Penetration of Internet of Thing (IoT)
With the increasing penetration of Internet of Thing (IoT) is witness to boost the growth of the market in the forecast period. Whereas, it can also help to provide an efficient supply chain platform for the logistics as well as for transportation industry. Moreover, it enhance the inventory by asset tracking, as IoT provides a real-time data information for every bit in the supply chain by adding the small Radio-frequency identification (RFID) or by Bluetooth tracker to the package. As well as, it enhances the supply chain visibility which may lead to long term cost savings.
Furthermore, the IoT can also help to enhance the quality of the fleet management, by tracking the vehicle maintenance level as well as by updating. It can also track the vehicle fuel efficiency and the driver behaviors to ensure the safety. These trend will boost the growth of the market in the forecast period.
- Lack of Logistics Standardization
One of the major key concern of the market is the lack of logistics standardization which may hamper the market growth. Whereas, the lack of standardization is excepted to results in inefficient logistics operations which may lead to increase the logistics cost. However, to maintain a high level of global competition the countries need to minimize the logistics cost with the logistics standardizations. For this it need to be focused on various spectrum of the industry such as packaging, labeling, container standardization, as well as the ICT standardization.
Hence, the Lack of logistics standardization is projected to create a major challenge for the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Connected Logistics Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Technology: Bluetooth, ZigBee, NFC, Satellite, Cellular and Wi-Fi.
- Segmentation based on Software: Asset Management, Network Management, Data Management, Remote Asset Tracking and Security.
- Segmentation based on Platform: Application Management, Connectivity Management and Device Management.
- Segmentation based on Service: Integration and Deployment Services, Support and Maintenance and Consulting Services.
- Segmentation based on Transportation Mode: Roadways, Seaways, Railways and Airways.
- Segmentation based on Device: Gateways, RFID Tags and Sensor Nodes.
- Segmentation based on Vertical: Retail, Manufacturing, Aerospace and Defense, Food and Beverage, Telecom and IT, Automotive, Oil, Gas, and Energy, Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Chemicals and others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Connected Logistics Market: Report Scope
The report on the connected logistics market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Technology, Software, Platform, Service, Transportation Mode, Device, Vertical, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- IBM Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- Intel Corporation
- SAP SE
- Cisco Systems, Inc
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- HCL Technologies Limited.
- Infosys Limited
- Other Key Companies
- Dynatrace LLC.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- E2open, LLC
- Freightgate Inc
Connected Logistics Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Connected Logistics Market, by Technology
Connected Logistics Market, by Software
- Asset Management
- Network Management
- Data Management
- Remote Asset Tracking
Connected Logistics Market, by Platform
- Application Management
- Connectivity Management
- Device Management
Connected Logistics Market, by Service
- Integration and Deployment Services
- Support and Maintenance
- Consulting Services
Connected Logistics Market, by Transportation Mode
Connected Logistics Market, by Device
- RFID Tags
- Sensor Nodes
Connected Logistics Market, by Vertical
- Aerospace and Defense
- Food and Beverage
- Telecom and IT
- Oil, Gas, and Energy
- Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
Connected Logistics Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Connected Logistics Market Providers
- Connected Logistics Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Connected Logistics Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE Connected Logistics Market STUDY