Connected Device Analytics Market: Summary
The Global Connected Device Analytics Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 51.3 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 23.2%.
Connected device is refer to smart devices or a mobile devices which may connect to each other and system with the help network. Whereas, it helps to make smart decision as well as provide most efficient processes for the businesses growth. However, it used in medical sector to improve patient safety as well as support the remote monitoring of chronic diseases. Also, it offers a significant benefit to the business from enhancing decision making to improve the safety and security with the real-time data monitoring.
Hence, it connect with the Internet and various other wired and wireless network and protocol such as Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G which may increase the market growth in the forecast period.
Connected Device Analytics Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Rising Adoption of Internet of Things (IoT)
With the rising adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) is witness to increase the demand of the connected device analytics market in the forecast period. Whereas, it helps to reduce cost, enhance monitoring and maintenance service by providing real-time data. Also, with the real-time data benefit with the IoT will significance to create a various opportunities for the businesses to increase its services in digital platforms. Moreover, it will improve efficiency and productivity to improve the operations in any environment.
Hence, with the adoption of advanced monitoring technologies, it will help to provide additional operational data benefits as well as enhances the asset management though data analysis which lead to boost the businesses growth.
One of the major key concern of the connected device analytics market is the lack of security as well as shortage of skilled professionals which may hamper the market growth. Whereas, trained professionals are required to deploy AI technologies as well as the advance software systems. Also, the organization need acquire skilled professionals in the areas such as networking, and cyber security. Moreover, the machine learning are also connected through the Internet for the operational process which lead to an opportunities for the attackers to exploit.
Hence, these will lead to create a major impact for the growth of connected device analytics market in the projected period.
Connected Device Analytics Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Component: Solution and Services.
- Segmentation based on Deployment Mode: Cloud and On-Premises.
- Segmentation based on Enterprise Size: Small And Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) and Large Enterprises.
- Segmentation based on Application: Asset Management, Energy Operation, Sales and Customer Management, Building Automation and Emergency Management.
- Segmentation based on End-User: BFSI, Retail, Government and Defense, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Energy and Utilities and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Connected Device Analytics Market: Report Scope
The report on the connected device analytics market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Component, Deployment Mode, Enterprise Size, Application, End-User, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Microsoft (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- SAP SE
- IBM Corporation
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- SAS Institute Inc.
- General Electric
- Cloudera, Inc.
- Guavus, Inc.
Connected Device Analytics Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Connected Device Analytics Market, by Component
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
Connected Device Analytics Market, by Deployment Mode
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
Connected Device Analytics Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small And Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
Connected Device Analytics Market, by Application
- Asset Management
- Energy Operation
- Sales And Customer Management
- Building Automation
- Emergency Management
Connected Device Analytics Market, by End-User
- Government and Defense
- Energy and Utilities
Connected Device Analytics Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Connected Device Analytics Market Providers
- Connected Device Analytics Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Connected Device Analytics Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE CONNECTED DEVICE ANALYTICS MARKET STUDY