Cognitive Operation Market: Summary
The Global Cognitive Operations Market is estimated to reach USD 23.2 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 22.3%, predicts forencis research (FSR).
The performance of some composite cognitive activity refers to the operation that affects mental contents and are known as cognitive operations. It helps the IT infrastructure as well as the operation executive to manage and monitor in real life with the solution of cognitive. Also, it manages the complex environment with comparatively fewer efforts.
Cognitive Operations Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Advancement in IT Operations
These system helps the IT operation to detect and analyse quantities of data and automate complete IT processes. Also, it increases the workflows while adapting the cognitive operations process. It is used to anticipate failures before its happen which helps companies and organizations to schedule the preventive maintenance in advance. Moreover, it can quickly resolve the incidents and could find new patterns to understand the root causes of problems that are impacting their business. Therefore, the business is mainly focused on improving the quality of the system performance and availability.
Hence, advancement in IT operations is expected to surge the cognitive operations market during the forecast period.
- Increasing Demand for Cloud-Based Technology
Cloud-based technology helps the organizations and companies to easily analyse capabilities into the various business applications. The cloud-based solutions are flexible and enable the organization to set and optimize the work as they need to process. Most of the organizations are moving their business to the cloud-based technologies to boost their benefits. Furthermore, companies are adopting the cloud to get more data storage capacities.
Therefore, increasing demand for cloud-based technology is expected to drive the cognitive operations market during the forecast period.
- Lack of IT Operation Expertise
The integration of cognitive operation to the existing environment system needs a large set of data with the skilled expertise and operator for controlling and managing the requirements. Moreover, the sudden changes may hamper the functioning applications as well as the performance of the system. Also, there is a limited skill set of expertise in machine learning and artificial intelligence which may be a challenge for the cognitive operation.
This lack of IT operation expertise may become a challenge for the cognitive operations market.
Cognitive Operations Market: Key Segments
- Based on Deployment Type: Cloud and On-Premises.
- Based on Component: Solution and
- Based on Application: Application Performance Management (APM), IT Operations Analytics (ITOA), Digital Performance Management (DPM), Network Performance Analytics and Security Analytics.
- Based on End-Use: BFSI, Healthcare, Media and Entrainment, Manufacturing, ITES and Telecommunications, Retail and Consumer Good and
- Key Regions Covered: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Cognitive Operations Market: Report Scope
The report on the cognitive operations market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2025 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2025)
Value (USD Million)
Deployment Type, Component, Application, End-Use, and Region
Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America
Key Companies Covered
- IBM Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Splunk Inc.
- Micro Focus
- BMC Software, Inc.
- HCL Technologies Limited
- New Relic, Inc.
- CloudFabrix Software Inc.
- Dynatrace LLC.
- Other Key Companies
Cognitive Operations Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Cognitive Operations Market, By Deployment Type
Cognitive Operations Market, By Component
Cognitive Operations Market, By Application
- Application Performance Management (APM)
- IT Operations Analytics (ITOA)
- Digital Performance Management (DPM)
- Network Performance Analytics
- Security Analytics
Cognitive Operations Market, By End-Use
- Media and Entrainment
- ITES and Telecommunications
- Retail and Consumer Good
Cognitive Operations Market, By Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY THE REPORT
- What are the leading developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the result of the developments in the global market in the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the develop types of the global market?
- What are the emerging applications of the global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will influence the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the actual global market conditions?
- Cognitive Operations Market Providers
- Cognitive Operations Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Cognitive Operations Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE COGNITIVE OPERATION MARKET STUDY
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1. Advancement in IT Operations
4.2.2. Increasing Demand for Cloud-Based Technology
4.3.1 Increasing Need to Analyze Growing IT Operations
4.4.1 Lack of IT Operation Expertise
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
6 COGNITIVE OPERATIONS MARKET BY DEPLOYMENT TYPE, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
7 COGNITIVE OPERATIONS MARKET BY COMPONENT, MARKET Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
8 COGNITIVE OPERATIONS MARKET BY APPLICATION, MARKET Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
8.2 Application Performance Management (APM)
8.3 IT Operations Analytics (ITOA)
8.4 Digital Performance Management (DPM)
8.5 Network Performance Analytics
8.6 Security analytics
9 COGNITIVE OPERATIONS MARKET BY END-USE, MARKET Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
9.4 Media and Entrainment
9.6 ITES and Telecommunications
9.7 Retail and Consumer Good
10 COGNITIVE OPERATIONS MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
10.1 North America
8.2.6. The Netherlands
8.2.7. Rest of Europe
8.3.4. South Korea
8.3.6. Rest of Asia-Pacific
10.4 Middle East & Africa
8.4.1. Saudi Arabia
8.4.3. Rest of Middle East & Africa
10.5 South America
8.5.3. Rest of South America
11 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
11.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
11.3 Company Benchmarking
12 COMPANY PROFILES
12.1 IBM Corporation
12.1.1 Company Overview
12.1.2 Financial Overview
12.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
12.1.4 Key Developments
12.1.5 SWOT Analysis
12.2 Splunk Inc.
12.4 Micro Focus
12.5 BMC Software, Inc.
12.6 HCL Technologies Limited
12.7 New Relic, Inc.
12.8 CloudFabrix Software Inc.
12.9 Dynatrace LLC.
12.10 Other Key Companies
13.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
13.2 Primary Discussion Guide
13.3 Customization Options
Note1: Tentative table of contents, may get updated during the course of research.
Note2: Company financial information is subject to availability in public domain
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STUDY