Cognitive Media Market: Summary
The Global Cognitive Media Market is estimated to reach USD 2.1 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 26.8%, states forencis research (FSR).
Cognitive is a system which helps to interact with humans naturally. It is used for data mining, natural language processing and visual recognition. It can connect and understand things which help in decision making and problem-solving. Cognitive includes all conscious and unconscious process such as recognizing, perceiving and conceiving. Cognitive media helps in the understanding of the various products.
Cognitive Media Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Rising Demand for Cognitive Computing
Rising demand for cognitive computing technology in the media sector is projected to automate and simplify the workflow which will drive the cognitive media market. Also, the manual process which is time consuming and expensive work, therefore, to improve and enhance work efficiency the media sector is adopting the AI-based solution.
Hence, rising demand for cognitive computing is expected to surge the cognitive media market during the forecast period.
- Increasing Demand for Machine Learning
Machine learning helps media and advertising sector to predict customer demand by correlating the data. Also, machine learning enables the content writer to be more productive and efficient in the writing content which may help them to increase revenue streams. Natural language processing (NLP) and Natural Language Generation (NLG) are the two technologies used for content creation.
Therefore, increasing demand for machine learning is expected to drive the Cognitive Media Market during the forecast period
With new emerging technology a major limiting factor is the lack of human expertise for data privacy, artificial intelligence and for programming sector. Also, there is a limited number of professionals skilled in the AI market. Hence the lack of human expertise may hinder the growth of cognitive computing in the media sector.
Cognitive Media Market: Key Segments
- Based on Deployment Type: Cloud and On-Premises.
- Based on Technology Type: Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- Based on Component: Solution and Services
- Based on Application: Predictive Modelling, Forecasting, Document Analysis, Transcription, Fraud Detection, Online Gaming, Security Management and Others
- Key Regions Covered: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Cognitive Media Market: Report Scope
The report on the cognitive media market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2025 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2025)
Value (USD Million)
Deployment Type, Technology Type, Component, Application, and Region
Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America
Key Companies Covered
- IBM Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Google LLC
- Salesforce.com, inc.
- Adobe Inc
- Baidu Research
- Veritone, Inc.
- Albert Corporation
- Other Key Companies
Cognitive Media Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Cognitive Media Market, By Deployment Type
Cognitive Media Market, By Technology Type
- Natural Language Processing
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning
Cognitive Media Market, By Component
Cognitive Media Market, By Application
- Predictive Modelling
- Document Analysis
- Fraud Detection
- Online Gaming
- Security Management
Cognitive Media Market, By Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the leading developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the result of the developments in the global market in the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the develop types of the global market?
- What are the emerging applications of the global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will influence the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the actual global market conditions?
- Cognitive Media Market Providers
- Cognitive Media Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Cognitive Media Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE COGNITIVE MEDIA MARKET STUDY
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1. Increasing Demand for Artificial Intelligence
4.2.2. Rising Demand for Cognitive Computing
4.3.1. Lack of Regulatory Standardization
4.4.1 Increasing Investments in The Media Sector
4.5.1 Lack of Human Expertise
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
6 COGNITIVE MEDIA MARKET BY DEPLOYMENT TYPE, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
7 COGNITIVE MEDIA MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY TYPE, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
7.2 Natural Language Processing
7.3 Machine Learning and Deep Learning
8 COGNITIVE MEDIA MARKET BY COMPONENT, MARKET Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
9 COGNITIVE MEDIA MARKET BY APPLICATION, MARKET Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
9.2 Predictive Modelling
9.4 Document Analysis
9.6 Fraud Detection
9.7 Online Gaming
9.8 Security Management
10 COGNITIVE MEDIA MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
10.1 North America
8.2.6. The Netherlands
8.2.7. Rest of Europe
8.3.4. South Korea
8.3.6. Rest of Asia-Pacific
10.4 Middle East & Africa
8.4.1. Saudi Arabia
8.4.3. Rest of Middle East & Africa
10.5 South America
8.5.3. Rest of South America
11 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
11.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
11.3 Company Benchmarking
12 COMPANY PROFILES
12.1 IBM Corporation
12.1.1 Company Overview
12.1.2 Financial Overview
12.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
12.1.4 Key Developments
12.1.5 SWOT Analysis
12.2 Amazon.com, Inc.
12.3 Microsoft Corporation
12.4 Google LLC
12.5 Salesforce.com, inc.
12.6 Adobe Inc
12.7 Baidu Research
12.8 Veritone, Inc.
12.9 Albert Corporation
12.10 Other Key Companies
13.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
13.2 Primary Discussion Guide
13.3 Customization Options
Note1: Tentative table of contents, may get updated during the course of research.
Note2: Company financial information is subject to availability in public domain
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STUDY