Cognitive Data Management Market by Deployment Mode (Cloud and On-premise), by Component (Solution and Services), by Business Usage (Human Resource), by End-User (BFSI, Manufacturing), by Region (Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America) – Global Forecast 2019 to 2027
Cognitive Data Management Market: Summary
The Global Cognitive Data Management Market is estimated to reach USD 2.1 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 19.7%, predicts forencis research (FSR).
Data management is a process to manage data as a valuable resource and it is the primary task in the IT sector. The cognitive data management contains the technological platform that is used in cognitive computing which is composed of machine learning, natural language processing, and speech recognition. Moreover, it is used to reduce the workload and to manage data. Also, it is used in the field of education and IT sector.
Cognitive Data Management Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Increasing Demand for IoT Technology
The increasing growth for IoT technology is excepted to improve performance and reduce the workload of the organizations. In addition, it increases the amount of digital data and innovative analytics, and improves the data security. It also reduces administrative workloads and errors. Furthermore, it helps in resolving the issues of the organizations by optimizing the data, data protection, preservation, and privacy.
Hence, increasing demand for IoT technology is expected to surge the cognitive data management market during the forecast period.
- Growing Demand for Cognitive Computing
Growing demand for cognitive computing results in both structured and unstructured data management. It is also used to provide the most efficient and effective information from the stored data. However, it involves the real-time analysis of the data, which gives the ability to solve the problems. Also, it is used for managing the data operations across all the industries.
This trend is expected to continue in the forecast period, which is anticipated to drive the cognitive data management market during the forecast period.
- Complexity and Privacy Issues
Some of the organizations are still finding it difficult to adopt the cognitive data management solutions due to data security issues. Furthermore, risks associated with the implementation of the cognitive systems hinder the market growth
Cognitive Data Management Market: Key Segments
- Based on Deployment Mode: Cloud and On-premise.
- Based on Component: Solution and
- Based on Business Usage: Human Resource, Legal, Finance, and
- Based on End-User: BFSI, Manufacturing, IT & Telecom, Travel, Media and Entertainment, Government & Legal Services and
- Key Regions Covered: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis
Cognitive Data Management Market: Report Scope
The report on the cognitive data management market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Deployment Mode, Component, Business Usage, End-User, and Region
Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America
Key Companies Covered
- IBM Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Infosys Limited
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co
- Other Key Companies
Cognitive Data Management Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Cognitive Data Management Market, By Deployment Mode
Cognitive Data Management Market, By Component
- Data Integration
- Data Readiness and Quality
- Data Management Efficiency
- Support & Maintenance Services
Cognitive Data Management Market, By Business Usage
- Human Resource
Cognitive Data Management Market, By End-User
- IT & Telecom
- Media and Entertainment
- Government & Legal Services
Cognitive Data Management Market, By Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its advancement?
- What will be the result of the developments in the global market in the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the types of global markets?
- What are the growing applications of the global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will influence the global market growth over the study period?
- Who is the key global player driver in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the actual global market conditions?
- Cognitive Data Management Market Providers
- Cognitive Data Management Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Cognitive Data Management Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE COGNITIVE DATA MANAGEMENT MARKET STUDY
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1. Increasing Demand for IoT Technology
4.2.2. Growing Demand for Cognitive Computing
4.3.1. Lack of Skilled Professionals
4.4.1 Rising Advancement for IT Infrastructures
4.4.2 Adoption for Advanced Analytics
4.5.1 Complexity and Privacy Issues
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
6 COGNITIVE DATA MANAGEMENT MARKET BY DEPLOYMENT MODE, Market Size in USD Million (2018-2027)
7 COGNITIVE DATA MANAGEMENT MARKET BY COMPONENT, MARKET Size in USD Million (2018-2027)
7.2.1 Data Integration
7.2.2 Data Readiness and Quality
7.2.3 Data Management Efficiency
7.3.1 Support & Maintenance Services
8 COGNITIVE DATA MANAGEMENT MARKET BY BUSINESS USAGE, MARKET Size in USD Million (2018-2027)
8.2 Human Resource
9 COGNITIVE DATA MANAGEMENT MARKET BY END-USER, MARKET Size in USD Million (2018-2027)
9.4 IT & Telecom
9.6 Media and Entertainment
9.7 Government & Legal Services
10 COGNITIVE DATA MANAGEMENT MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2018-2027)
10.1 North America
8.2.6. The Netherlands
8.2.7. Rest of Europe
8.3.4. South Korea
8.3.6. Rest of Asia-Pacific
10.4 Middle East & Africa
8.4.1. Saudi Arabia
8.4.3. Rest of Middle East & Africa
10.5 South America
8.5.3. Rest of South America
11 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
11.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
11.3 Company Benchmarking
12 COMPANY PROFILES
12.1 IBM Corporation
12.1.1 Company Overview
12.1.2 Financial Overview
12.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
12.1.4 Key Developments
12.1.5 SWOT Analysis
12.2 Salesforce.com, Inc.
12.3 SAP SE
12.6 SAS Institute Inc.
12.7 Microsoft Corporation
12.8 Oracle Corporation
12.9 Infosys Limited
12.10 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co
12.11 Other Key Companies
13.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
13.2 Primary Discussion Guide
13.3 Customization Options
Note1: Tentative table of contents, may get updated during the course of research.
Note2: Company financial information is subject to availability in public domain
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STUDY
Forencis Research follows robust and deep dive research methodologies to deliver accurate – current, estimated and forecasted market data. Our extensive primary and secondary research help in deriving reliable qualitative and quantitative data to provide verified market insights. Our research team tracks historic trends, existing and recent market dynamics, growth prospects, competitor landscape, and the entire value chain dynamics to attain reliable industry facts to reach accurate market estimates. Primary research is conducted through thorough interviews and detailed surveys with the Key Industry Experts and related participants across the value chain. Secondary research entails acquiring data through paid and reliable databases such as annual reports, SEC filings, research publications, association publications, investor presentations, white papers and other sources. All the above-obtained information is further processed and collated with our existing database prior to its presentation in our publications.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Single User PDF – $ 5,600
Multiple User PDF – $ 7,500
Key Questions Answered by the Report
- Major factors impacting the market and its growth
- Evolving Types of the various products in the Market
- Evolving Application of the various products in the Market
- Growing countries in the Global Market
- Effects of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players
- Key market developments undertaken by the leading players
Customize this Research
- Purchase sections of this report
- Purchase specific country/region analysis
- Avail Data in Preferred Format
- Customize any Type, Application, Geography or Company Profile to attain a Deeper Insight
- Request Updated Version of this Report