Cloud Gaming Market by Offering (Infrastructure, Platform, Solution), by Deployment (Public, Private, Hybrid), by Type (Video Streaming, File Streaming), by Region (Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, South America, North America) – Global Forecast 2018 to 2025
Cloud Gaming Market: Summary
The Global Cloud Gaming Market is estimated to reach USD 4.3 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 52.4%, observes forencis research (FSR).
Cloud gaming is defined as a type of game that exists on a company server instead of computer or device of the gamer. To join these game, gamer has to install the client program which have access to the server where the games are running. The input action of the users is sent through the network to the server and the device receives streaming video. In cloud gaming all the heavy lifting is done in the cloud itself which eliminates the requirement of powerful graphic hardware in the user devices. Basic leverage companies get in cloud gaming is that they can upgrade the games by neglecting capabilities of the user devices.
Cloud Gaming Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Adoption of 5G Technology
5G technology is penetrating the market at faster pace worldwide, this can be beneficial for the cloud gaming industry. 5G network provides high bandwidth and low latency, these aspects can transform conventional gaming industry drastically. Technology improves the quality of game, gives faster downloading speed, enhanced graphic quality, and smoother gaming experience.
Thus, adoption of 5G technology may contribute in the growth of the cloud gaming market, during the forecast period.
- Data Privacy and Security Issues
The major concern in cloud gaming is privacy and security issues. A loT of data is collected by the data centres, from web cookies, gamer location, and credit card information, which is vulnerable to theft. Hacking the account of the gamer is another possibility which could result into loss of virtual gaming currency and other virtual items purchased by the gamer. In addition, to this other possible threats are also there such as malware attack, phishing, amongst others.
Thus, data privacy and security issues can be challenging for the growth of the cloud gaming market, during the forecast period.
Cloud Gaming Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on offering covers: Infrastructure, Platform, and
- Segmentation based on deployment covers: Public Cloud, Private Cloud, and Hybrid Cloud
- Segmentation based on type covers: Video Streaming and File Streaming.
- Segmentation based on device type covers: Console, Mobile Device, Personal Computer and
- Segmentation based on end user covers: Casual Gamer, Hard-core Gamer, Avid Gamer and
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Cloud Gaming Market: Report Scope
The report on the cloud gaming market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2025 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2025)
Value (USD Million)
Offering, Deployment, Type, Device Type, End User and Region
Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, South Africa and North America
Key Companies Covered
- NVIDIA Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Alphabet Inc.
- Alibaba Cloud
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Ubitus Inc.
- Tencent Holdings Ltd
- Zynga Inc.
- Other Key Companies
Cloud Gaming Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Cloud Gaming Market, by Offering
Cloud Gaming Market, by Deployment
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
Cloud Gaming Market, by Type
- Video Streaming
- File Streaming
Cloud Gaming Market, by Device Type
- Mobile Device
- Personal Computer
Cloud Gaming Market, by End User
- Casual Gamer
- Hard-core Gamer
- Avid Gamer
Cloud Gaming Market, by Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing global market conditions?
- Cloud Gaming Market Providers
- Cloud Gaming Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Cloud Gaming Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE CLOUD GAMING MARKET STUDY
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1. Adoption of 5G Technology
4.3.1. Multiplayer Gaming
4.3.2. Cross-Platform Gaming
4.4.1. Data Privacy
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
5.3 Value Chain Analysis
6 GLOBAL CLOUD GAMING MARKET BY OFFERING, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
7 GLOBAL CLOUD GAMING MARKET BY DEPLOYMENT, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
7.2 Public Cloud
7.3 Private Cloud
7.4 Hybrid Cloud
8 GLOBAL CLOUD GAMING MARKET BY TYPE, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
8.2 Video Streaming
8.3 File Streaming
9 GLOBAL CLOUD GAMING MARKET BY DEVICE TYPE, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
9.3 Mobile Device
9.4 Personal Computer
10 GLOBAL CLOUD GAMING MARKET BY END USER, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
10.2 Casual Gamer
10.3 Hard-core Gamer
10.4 Avid Gamer
11 GLOBAL CLOUD GAMING MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
11.1 North America
11.2.5 Rest of Europe
11.3.4 South Korea
11.3.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
11.4 Middle East and Africa
11.4.1 Saudi Arabia
11.4.3 Rest of Middle East and Africa
11.5 South America
11.5.3 Rest of South America
12 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
12.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
12.3 Company Benchmarking
13 COMPANY PROFILES
13.1 NVIDIA Corporation
13.1.1 Company Overview
13.1.2 Financial Overview
13.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
13.1.4 Key Developments
13.1.5 SWOT Analysis
13.2 Alphabet Inc.
13.3 Alibaba Cloud
13.4 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
13.5 Microsoft Corporation
13.6 Ubitus Inc.
13.8 Tencent Holdings Ltd
13.9 Zynga Inc.
13.10 Other Key Companies
14.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
14.2 Primary Discussion Guide
14.3 Customization Options
Note1: Tentative table of contents, may get updated during the course of research.
Note2: Company financial information is subject to availability in public domain
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STUDY
Forencis Research follows robust and deep dive research methodologies to deliver accurate – current, estimated and forecasted market data. Our extensive primary and secondary research help in deriving reliable qualitative and quantitative data to provide verified market insights. Our research team tracks historic trends, existing and recent market dynamics, growth prospects, competitor landscape, and the entire value chain dynamics to attain reliable industry facts to reach accurate market estimates. Primary research is conducted through thorough interviews and detailed surveys with the Key Industry Experts and related participants across the value chain. Secondary research entails acquiring data through paid and reliable databases such as annual reports, SEC filings, research publications, association publications, investor presentations, white papers and other sources. All the above-obtained information is further processed and collated with our existing database prior to its presentation in our publications.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Single User PDF – $ 5,600
Multiple User PDF – $ 7,500
Key Questions Answered by the Report
- Major factors impacting the market and its growth
- Evolving Types of the various products in the Market
- Evolving Application of the various products in the Market
- Growing countries in the Global Market
- Effects of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players
- Key market developments undertaken by the leading players
Customize this Research
- Purchase sections of this report
- Purchase specific country/region analysis
- Avail Data in Preferred Format
- Customize any Type, Application, Geography or Company Profile to attain a Deeper Insight
- Request Updated Version of this Report